Marion in Miami. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2009, 10:21 PM   #31
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marion in Miami.

COURT 3 start 10:00 am
[27] S Bammer (AUT) vs S Stosur (AUS) - WTA
L Safarova (CZE) vs [18] P Schnyder (SUI) - WTA
F Schiavone (ITA) vs [25] A Szavay (HUN) - WTA
[Q] A Yakimova (BLR) vs [12] M Bartoli (FRA) - WTA
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 09:55 AM   #32
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Marionettes,a friend asked me how I felt Marion would fare in a potential,round-of-16 matchup with Kuznetsova.Their H2H is a non-factor as they've only played twice,once back at the 2005 AO when Marion was only ranked 39th in the world.Any thoughts on how our Corsican Queen matches up with the Russian?(apparently the only one)

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!

Last edited by Ceze : Mar 27th, 2009 at 08:28 PM.
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 03:04 PM   #33
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Marionettes,a friend asked me how I felt Marion would fare in a potential,round-of-16 matchup with Kuznetsova.Their H2H is a non-factor as they've only played twice,once back at the 2005 AO when Marion was only ranked 39th in the world.Any thoughts on how our Corsican Queen matches up with the Russian?(apparently the only one)
First of all, Svet Kuznetsova must beat T. Pascek. Not sure she will succed.

Kleybanova leads by 1 set to 0 vs Voskoboeva.

Last edited by Ceze : Mar 27th, 2009 at 08:29 PM.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 03:16 PM   #34
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
First of all, Svet Kuznetsova must beat T. Pascek. Not sure she will succed.

Kleybanova leads by 1 set to 0 vs Voskoboeva.
Yes,Lighter,I know there's no certainty at all that the two will meet;I was simply asking about a hypothetical scenario

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 05:39 PM   #35
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

Grrr. So annoyed I cant see the match tonight!!!

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:23 PM   #36
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

Hmm...Yakimova is leading all the time at the moment. Cmon Marion![x]

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:36 PM   #37
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

She can't hold serve
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:39 PM   #38
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell is wrong with her? I hope to god this isnt another illness or something, she can usually blow players like Yakimova apart.
Ferg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:44 PM   #39
country flag Marionated

I have a feeling she may retire.
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:45 PM   #40
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god not again.
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:49 PM   #41
country flag Ferg

Id be lying if i said i wasnt worried by her post Monterrey form. I thought her loss to Peer mightve been just a freak accident but with this match... I hope its not the mono back.
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:51 PM   #42
country flag Marionated

Broken to love with 2 double faults in the game. When she does get the first serve in, she must be hitting errors straight away, cos the points are going so quick.
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:52 PM   #43
country flag Marionated

She hasn't served well since her match against Jelena at the Australian open.
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:54 PM   #44
country flag Ferg

Well she did very well against SChiavone in Dubai, was it 4 love holds in the last set? But it is annoying inconsistent, another DF, her 8th now...
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:58 PM   #45
country flag Marionated

Maybe Schiavone played badly in the last set. I dunno.
7 double faults in this match already. 2 break points