Makiri's just about to become a REAL THREAT in doubles game - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2009, 10:04 PM   #1
country flag ms. double fault

ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light
Makiri's just about to become a REAL THREAT in doubles game

don't you think so??
she's had very good results with various partners this year already. okay maybe there are still some big titles and results missing, but she's still so young and i think her recent achievements show that she's improving. i'd love to see her becoming a top class doubles player

ms. double fault is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 08:51 PM   #2
country flag only_one_maria

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold
Re: Makiri's just about to become a REAL THREAT in doubles game

I hope so. I also wonder if her better results in doubles may have something to do with her fitness problems because doubles requires less running.

Goonies never say die!
only_one_maria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 11:02 PM   #3
country flag Kirilenko_Kamp

Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold

I would rather see Makiri becoming a REAL THREAT in Women's SINGLES instead.
Kirilenko_Kamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 03:03 AM   #4
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles is good for Maria a totally differnet game to singles, Maria isn't overpowered and she gets to play at net a lot which is one of the best areas of Maria's game. I still say shes way too talented in singles to focus on doubles.
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 03:05 AM   #5
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkiri. View Post
Doubles is good for Maria a totally differnet game to singles, Maria isn't overpowered and she gets to play at net a lot which is one of the best areas of Maria's game. I still say shes way too talented in singles to focus on doubles.
Agreed 100%
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 01:21 PM   #6
country flag Labamba

Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light

Maria now has the same career-high in singles and doubles:

Career-High Singles : 18 (July 7, 2008)
Career-High Doubles : 18 (March 23, 2009)

no point in focusing just on the doubles, she can do well in both
Labamba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 02:31 PM   #7
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirilenko_Kamp View Post
I would rather see Makiri becoming a REAL THREAT in Women's SINGLES instead.
Me too
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 04:39 PM   #8
country flag Warrior

Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labamba View Post

She's also #1 Russian ranked doubles player!
Warrior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 04:40 PM   #9
country flag ms. double fault

ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labamba View Post

yay this thread doesn't intend to point out that she should only focus on doubles, cos she's a damn good singles player as well! just wanted to mention that it's a quite good thing for her to be successful in both disciplines
doubles is so much different from singles, but she can do well in both.

ms. double fault is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 05:00 PM   #10
country flag Warrior

Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
She's also #1 Russian ranked doubles player!
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2...C1025&code=RUS
Remeber Maria saying she believed she'd be #1 ranked player some day? Fate is certainly not without a sense of humor!
Warrior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote