Sorana's official website - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2009, 10:18 PM   #16
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana's official website

Still nothing

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2009, 07:52 AM   #17
country flag Cirstea
I'm back :D

Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of

Yeah, I think lots of people are looking forward to this coming back online. Just on another note...has everyone seen her 'Hero' photo on the WTATour website... such a wonderful photo of her
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 11:05 AM   #18
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, it's a great picture. it's shame wta tour website doesn't make wallpapers of the 'hero' pics
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 03:12 PM   #19
country flag Cirstea

Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilimi View Post
yeah, it's a great picture. it's shame wta tour website doesn't make wallpapers of the 'hero' pics
Me and you are on exactly the same wavelength. Just wish I knew someone in the WTA/Sony Ericsson marketing department
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 08:23 PM   #20
country flag teo_honey

teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future

I haven't seen that photo. Where can I see it on the WTA website?

SORANA CIRSTEA
~Haide MONICA & Edina!~
teo_honey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 10:16 PM   #21
country flag Cirstea

Quote:
Originally Posted by teo_honey View Post
I haven't seen that photo. Where can I see it on the WTA website?
There should be a Flash animation box on the homepage (right hand side)...just scroll through the players and you will eventually see Sori (wearing Yellow top)
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 04:26 PM   #22
country flag teo_honey

teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future

Wow you're right, that is a gorgeous photo of her. Thanks for the tip!

SORANA CIRSTEA
~Haide MONICA & Edina!~
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 08:39 PM   #23
country flag bestcormo

bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirstea View Post
There should be a Flash animation box on the homepage (right hand side)...just scroll through the players and you will eventually see Sori (wearing Yellow top)
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 09:30 PM   #24
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

no news about her official website?
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 02:03 AM   #25
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't heard anything

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 08:51 AM   #26
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

this is her official website http://soranacarstea.sport.ro ... but it's not updated since June 2nd, 2009, maybe because she dosen't have a contract with "sport.ro" television anymore, I haven't seen the sport.ro logo on her shirt...

btw all the articles are written by Sorana.
thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:08 AM   #27
country flag teo_honey

It's/used to be her blog.

SORANA CIRSTEA
~Haide MONICA & Edina!~
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:10 PM   #28
country flag hellas719

I tried to go on her site 2 days ago and it still didn't work

Old Dec 20th, 2009, 06:46 AM   #29
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

The domain name has expired.
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 09:24 AM   #30
country flag the_tk

the_tk has disabled reputation

http://www.facebook.com/Soranacirstea
the_tk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote