S3 - 21: Generali Ladies, Linz (II) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2009, 03:36 AM   #16
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S3 - 21: Generali Ladies, Linz (II)

In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2009, 10:46 PM   #17
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Round of 32

Seles def. Azarenka 7-5 6-4

Ivanovic def. S. Williams W/O

Wozniacki def. Kanepi 5-7 6-4 7-5

Dokic def. A. Radwanska W/O

Szavay def. Larcher de Brito 5-7 6-1 7-5
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 10:48 PM   #18

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Updated Draw

Lindsay Davenport(1) v Monica Seles
Ana Ivanovic v Tamarine Tanasugarn(7)

Meghann Shaughnessy(8) v Caroline Wozniacki
Venus Williams v Anastasia Myskina(4)

Samantha Stosur(3) v Jelena Dokic
Britney Spears v Jelena Jankovic(6)

Alina Jidkova(5) v Agnes Szavay
Anne Keothavong v Daniela Hantuchova(2)
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 11:32 PM   #19
country flag SV_Fan

SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future

i won my first match hopefully i can beat lindsay
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 01:28 AM   #20

Round 2 on the way.
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 01:30 AM   #21

Round of 16

Davenport(1) def. Seles

6-3 6-3

The experienced Lindsay comfortably moves onto the quarter-finals, Linds was too tough an opponent for Monica to face this soon into her career, but hopefully she can do well in S4
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 01:32 AM   #22

Round of 16

Ivanovic def. Tanasugarn(7)

6-1 6-3

Same result as a few weeks ago, well done Ana See you next season Tammy
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 01:34 AM   #23

Round of 16

Wozniacki def. Shaughnessy(8)

6-4 6-3

Surprising result, Caro upsets Meg to reach her first ATC QF Meghann
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 01:37 AM   #24

Round of 16

Myskina(4) def. V. Williams

7-6(4) 6-4

Same result as last week, Vee Good luck next season Congrats Nasty
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 01:39 AM   #25

Round of 16

Stosur(3) def. Dokic

6-4 6-4

Sam's points are very good so shame in losing for Dokic Well done Sammy
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 01:43 AM   #26

Round of 16

Spears def. Jankovic(6)

6-7(4) 6-4 6-1

Love her, hate her, say what you want about her, but Britney is BACK! JJ
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 01:44 AM   #27
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Slave #1: Jankovic.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 01:46 AM   #28

Round of 16

Szavay def. Jidkova(5)

7-6(6) 6-3

Agnes didn't take advantage of the POTW, but her points were still good enoough to see off Alina Alina had a disappointing end to the season, hope she rebounds in S4
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 01:49 AM   #29

Round of 16

Hantuchova(2) def. Keothavong

W/O

Dani makes the QFs without doing anything Don't know what's happened to Anne Hope she comes back next season.
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 01:50 AM   #30
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Anne should have been retired after not sending points for 3 straight weeks.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote