Introduce yourself. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2009, 08:03 PM   #31
country flag oneandonly

oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future
Re: Introduce yourself.

Hi guys, thought I should introduce myself as well. I'm Monica (but you can call me Moni) and I'm 16.

Will, you're from Barcelona . I loved it there .
Official Winners and Aces Supplier of the Maria Mafia
Official Good Luck Charm of the Jankobitches Clinic
oneandonly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2009, 08:06 PM   #32
country flag Cirstea
I'm back :D

Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of

Welcome to the Soirée Moni!

Nice to meet you
Old May 7th, 2009, 08:11 PM   #33
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Monica

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 08:11 PM   #34
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
Hi guys, thought I should introduce myself as well. I'm Monica (but you can call me Moni) and I'm 16.

Will, you're from Barcelona . I loved it there .
yeah, Barcelona it's great

welcome
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 07:38 PM   #35
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Now I think that all of those bandwagoners new fans can introduce themselves here

Just kidding

Old Jun 1st, 2009, 10:20 PM   #36
country flag Cirstea

Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of

lol, classic!
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 10:23 PM   #37
country flag hellas719

Seriously though, you guys should introduce yourselves here

Old Jun 1st, 2009, 11:43 PM   #38
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Most of these new fans bandwagoners won't even come into Sori's forum.
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 02:49 PM   #39
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light

Hello to everyone! I'm Felician, 25, Romania.
Amartolomeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 02:57 PM   #40
country flag Cirstea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amartolomeu View Post
Hello to everyone! I'm Felician, 25, Romania.
Hi Felician!

Welcome to Sori's Soirée, make yourself comfortable and post as often as you can

Most importantly, enjoy yourself
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 02:58 PM   #41
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Felician
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 03:04 PM   #42
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks both of you for warmth and cordiality I hope tomorrow we will be all very happy.

Sorana te iubim,
Si cu tine vrem sa fim!!!!

Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 09:05 PM   #43
country flag hellas719

Hey, Felician!

Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 09:16 PM   #44
country flag Amartolomeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Hey, Felician!
Nice to know you Andrew!
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 03:21 AM   #45
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I've been following her for a while and have been here many times but I'm Christian.

I'm 17, male, US.