Introduce yourself. - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2011, 08:48 PM   #151
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Introduce yourself.

Fed up with Ivanovic!

Understandable, though!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2011, 05:57 PM   #152
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Hello Im Sorana fan for some time now but decided to come here just now :P

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 01:59 PM   #153
country flag Villaran

Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all

Welcome dominatorb2!!!
Villaran is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 05:19 AM   #154
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 07:00 PM   #155
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Love Sorana. She & Sabine Lisicki rekindled my interest in the WTA. Sori has a great sense of humour & I look forward to following her fortunes in 2012 & beyond.

BRAVO SORI!
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 07:06 PM   #156
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Welcome Ian

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 12:36 AM   #157
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all

Wasn't sure if I should bump this but I figured this would offically stake my claim as a Sori fan.

My name is Matt and I've been a casual tennis fan for at least ten years.. I'd enjoy the grand slams but it wasn't until I had some time on my hands and the tennis channel that I started to really become a diehard fan.. I would say that Sori is my anointed first favorite player and that's just by watching her match with Cibulkova lol.

I get attached fast lol.

Go Sori!
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #158
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Hello, I'm Andrei, I've always enjoyed watching Sori, but that match against Cibulkova really blew me away, so I rushed into fanship
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 09:30 AM   #159
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Welcome guys , if you like Cirstea you will have to cope with good deal of disappointment. This year she was pretty decent overall.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #160
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI3N View Post
Welcome guys , if you like Cirstea you will have to cope with good deal of disappointment. This year she was pretty decent overall.
I for one am pretty used to it (my main fave is Julia Görges) And yes, I guess everybody agrees she had quite a good year so far.
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #161
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all

The great thing about tennis is you can like a bunch of players and not feel bad. I'm from the U.S and I've found a few players I like from there but I like rooting for the underdog, not players who expect to win. I also love the journey of someone's career and well I haven't watched enough tennis over the years to follow someone's career.

That changes now, I just hope Cristea can learn and be around for awhile, win some titles.
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:58 PM   #162
country flag Doggy964

Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice

I discover this forum today and I immediatly decided to register. It's good to have this space to talk about Sorana.

I'm Hugo, 29, from Switzerland. I became a fan of tennis the first time I saw Martina Hingis play (and it was her first professional match in Zurich in 1994).

I discovered Cîrstea a year ago via Twitter. I found she is very attractive ( ) and funny, so I've started to follow her career. I'm sure that once she will win a WTA title again her career will accelerate and she will become one of the best!
Doggy964 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 05:22 PM   #163
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Welcome!

She will probably win some important titles in the future if she will be more mature-experienced ,forgets about her anxiety during the match (and stays healthy). She certainly proved she has the talent.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #164
country flag ciprianned

ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold

Hi ! I'm Ciprian , 22 years old , from Craiova .
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 01:42 PM   #165
country flag nadeeya

nadeeya is just really nice nadeeya is just really nice nadeeya is just really nice nadeeya is just really nice nadeeya is just really nice nadeeya is just really nice nadeeya is just really nice nadeeya is just really nice nadeeya is just really nice nadeeya is just really nice nadeeya is just really nice

I've been lurking on this forum since forever and now that I've rediscovered my love for tennis i decided to finally post.
Greets to fellow fans of Sorana shame she pulled early at AO but can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for her!