S5 Week 6, Acapulco, MEX, International - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 13th, 2009, 03:02 PM   #61
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S5 Week 6, Acapulco, MEX, International

Acapulco R16

(5) V.Williams def. (13) Schnyder
3-6 6-4 7-5
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2009, 03:02 PM   #62
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute

Acapulco R16

Dokic def. (8) Wickmayer
1-6 6-3 6-2
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 03:04 PM   #63
country flag champion88

Acapulco R16

(12) Jie Zheng def. Zvonareva
0-6 6-2 6-2

Last edited by champion88 : Mar 13th, 2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 03:05 PM   #64
country flag champion88

QF Draw

Benesova Vs. Keothavong
(7) Hantuchova Vs. (9) Davenport
Cornet Vs. (5) V.Williams
Dokic Vs. (12) Jie Zheng
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 03:05 PM   #65
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my.

VICTORIA AZARENKA

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 03:18 PM   #66
country flag *Joey*

*Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute

Kournikova moves in round of 16

After her title in Dubai next week, Anna Kournikova stayed one more day in the magnificent city of Dubai...to make the party. Back into Top 3, 4th career title, new boyfriend...these were reasons for Anna to have some fun before travelling into Acapulco.
“I wanted to take some free time with my new boyfriend, Enrique, my lovely coach, Tour director and some close friends in my life and on Tour. We had a nice supper and went clubbing after that. That was nice and really fun. But it wasn’t when I woke up the next day...it wasn’t funny at all. I had a big headache but I had to take the plane to go in Acapulco because I was scheduled to play on the next day.” said Kournikova.

Third seeded player, Anna received her usual bye in the first round. Her potential opponent was Lucic or Marion Bartoli. Fortunately for the Russian player, Bartoli lost in straight sets to Lucic.
“I was really afraid at first when I saw I could potentially meet Marion once again. Our match last week was really tight and she could have won that match. But this is a tournament on clay and Marion had more time than me to prepare her game for that. I arrived the day before my match. I practice a little bit with my coach but both of us weren’t feeling well with the party and the travelling. So I was definitely released when I saw Marion lost to her. I mean, she would have known what to do to beat me. Lucic is a great player. She played a great match. I think she’s one of the newcomers on Tour so she has some things to work on, like her serve and her speed on court but she will learn that with time. I am happy to get out of this match. I could have lost this...I am not really proud of me. I haven’t practiced and I am not ready for this tournament. That’s just an International tournament, so it’s a kind of preparation for the big events but I didn’t take my time to try new tactics and all. Next for me is Lindsay. I think it’s been a while since I haven’t played against her. She’s one of the veterans on Tour. I don’t like her game style. It’s always tough to play against her. She has a big serve, hitting the ball pretty hard and clean. Both of us can win this match and I’ll give my best because I need these kinds of victories against Top 10 player. I need more consistency in my results and if I want to go back where I have been for one week, I’ll have to go deep in each tournament.” said Anna.
And believe me, there’s always plenty of road ahead of you. Focus on that.
*Joey* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 03:19 PM   #67
country flag *Joey*

*Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute

But I wanted to change my points...but I forgot.
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 03:22 PM   #68
country flag champion88

Anna
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 03:23 PM   #69
country flag *Joey*

Old Mar 13th, 2009, 03:59 PM   #70
country flag champion88

Acapulco QF

Keothavong def. Benesova
6-0 6-0
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 04:01 PM   #71
country flag champion88

Acapulco QF

(7) Hantuchova def. (9) Davenport
6-1 3-6 7-5
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 04:03 PM   #72
country flag champion88

Acapulco QF

Cornet def. (5) V.Williams
6-0 6-4
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 04:05 PM   #73
country flag champion88

Acapulco QF

Dokic def. (12) Jie Zheng
6-0 2-6 6-2

Last edited by champion88 : Mar 13th, 2009 at 04:15 PM.
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 04:06 PM   #74
country flag champion88

Semis

Keothavong Vs. (7) Hantuchova
Cornet Vs. Dokic
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 04:09 PM   #75
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Keothavong's ballbashing
Nikkiri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote