Varvara Lepchenko - Page 94 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #1396
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Varvara Lepchenko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srodgers View Post
Varva beat Pavlyuchenkova 62 63 in the first round of the Rogers Cup

R2 vs Cibulkova
Varva Very nice scoreline against last weeks DC finalist

Now GL against Domi
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #1397
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Varva knocked out Cibulkova 64 64 in the second round

R3 against Wozniacki
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 02:18 AM   #1398

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srodgers View Post
Varva knocked out Cibulkova 64 64 in the second round

R3 against Wozniacki
Stellar win against Domi

Varva fought her heart out, but lost to Wozi 6/4 in the 3rd

GL in in Cinci!
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 04:40 AM   #1399

Varva lost her 1st rd match today in Cinci 7/6 6/4 to (LL) Timea Babos

She's played allot of matches this Spring/Summer, so maybe this early loss will help her with being fresher for the USO
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #1400

Varva is into the 2nd rd with a hard fought 6/3 3/6 7/5 win over Johansson

Next Up: Rodionova. Great draw! GL!
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #1401
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Good fight
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #1402
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

17HQ from Wimbledon http://hqworld.net/2012/08/varvara-l...imbledon-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #1403
country flag erschloy214

erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all

I love Varvara, but OMG her grunt was driving me nuts yesterday! I didn't even realize she did that so loud!
erschloy214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 04:06 AM   #1404
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by erschloy214 View Post
I love Varvara, but OMG her grunt was driving me nuts yesterday! I didn't even realize she did that so loud!
Everybody is grunting nowadays. Even Kirilenko in last Saturday's final in New Haven.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 05:39 AM   #1405

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
Everybody is grunting nowadays. Even Kirilenko in last Saturday's final in New Haven.
Varva thrashed Rodioclown today 6/2 6/2

So happy that she lived up to her seeding

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Aug 30th, 2012 at 05:53 AM.
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 05:44 AM   #1406
country flag Srodgers

Nice job
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #1407

Varva is into the 2nd rd in Seoul with a 6/2 7/6 win over Giorgi
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #1408

Varva is into the Seoul QTRs with a 6/4 6/1 win over AMG

Next up for a spot in the semis, Paszek... GL!
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #1409
country flag Srodgers

Keep going Varva
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #1410
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute

Going strong, Varvara
tenisamulo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote