Varvara Lepchenko - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #1366
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Varvara Lepchenko

Beat Pavlyuchenkova 76(4) 64

To her third round!
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #1367
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #1368
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future

Really decisive win! Pavy looked like she'd found some form after her long slump, so pulling off a two set victory is great.
tenisamulo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #1369
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

great win!
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #1370
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srodgers View Post
Beat Pavlyuchenkova 76(4) 64

To her third round!
What a year Varva is having! If she keeps up her form she may even scalp a seed at the USO
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 02:59 AM   #1371
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
What a year Varva is having! If she keeps up her form she may even scalp a seed at the USO
Wow...that would be something else. Right up there with Kerber going from 100 in the world the week before last year's Open to a single digit seed and possibly a top 5 by the time the tournament rolls around this year.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 10:30 PM   #1372

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
Wow...that would be something else. Right up there with Kerber going from 100 in the world the week before last year's Open to a single digit seed and possibly a top 5 by the time the tournament rolls around this year.
Varva and Angie are definitely in the running for most improved player of 2012
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #1373

Varva lost 1 & 0 to Kitty

Oh well, I sort of saw this one coming . I'm still very pleased with Varva making the 3rd and moving well inside the top 50 for the first time in her career

Now for some r & r before heading to The Bank Of The West
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #1374
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch Varva

Good tournament though
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 12:11 AM   #1375
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

This is twice now she's gotten smoked by Kvitova. Does anyone have any insights as to why she has so much difficulty ( from a tactical, type of game, etc) standpoint with Kvitova? I don't think there is that much of a gap in talent.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #1376
country flag Srodgers

Varva beat Gibbs to move into the 2nd round of Carlsbad
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #1377

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srodgers View Post
Varva beat Gibbs to move into the 2nd round of Carlsbad
Varva So far a pretty good tourney for most Team USA players
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #1378
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Defeats Scheepers 6-4 6-2. Must have played well,as she didn't face a single BP.
Nalby fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 03:15 AM   #1379

Well done PA girl
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 03:20 AM   #1380
country flag Srodgers

Great job Varva