Marions Indian Wells Adventure - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 13th, 2009, 11:22 PM   #61
Miss Amor
Legendary

Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marions Indian Wells Adventure

Marion rest up now.

Miss Amor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2009, 11:25 PM   #62
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

We also have to remember that Peer is no scrub. This is a player who took Serena to 8-6 in the 3rd at the QF stage of a slam.

It's a bad loss considering how bad Peer was last year, but if she's getting back to her 07 form, it's acceptable.
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 10:55 AM   #63
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

The reasons why Marion lost:
- French forumers commented on the match which means it was visible somewhere Perhaps on French TV? Lighter would have to confirm us that. I didn't even think at putting my TV on! They said that Marion was making tons of errors and that Peer was basically doing nothing but waiting for the mistake. Marion would have then explained her loss by a problem to adjusting to the surface/conditions. Once again, I copy what I've read, so I can't say it's truth.

- It was Friday, 13th!

- Marion has this strange pattern of alternating one good result with one average/bad (F, R1, QF, R3, W ...) so it was due to be a bad tournament.

- Another strange figure about Marion's season. She has each time stopped at a different level of the tournament. Results speak for itself, I am only changing the order : R1, R3, QF, F, W. The only missing stages she hasn't reached were/are: R2, SF & R4.

So let's positive ; if Marion follows this trend, she is supposed to play well in Miami ... she will accordingly reach the SF of the tournament Who said I am superstitious?

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 01:03 PM   #64
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

^ ^

haha.

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 09:57 PM   #65
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps I'm being overly sentimental,but Marion's 2nd Round loss,though disappointing,doesn't diminish the joy I still feel after seeing her break her title drought right here in my country.Though she doesn't want to make early losses a habit,of course,IW is not a Slam so I don't believe that the defeat there will nullify the confidence Marion got or the progress she made in winning a title again....VAMOS,MARION!!!

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 11:26 AM   #66
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
The reasons why Marion lost:
- French forumers commented on the match which means it was visible somewhere Perhaps on French TV? Lighter would have to confirm us that. I didn't even think at putting my TV on! They said that Marion was making tons of errors and that Peer was basically doing nothing but waiting for the mistake. Marion would have then explained her loss by a problem to adjusting to the surface/conditions. Once again, I copy what I've read, so I can't say it's truth.

- It was Friday, 13th!

- Marion has this strange pattern of alternating one good result with one average/bad (F, R1, QF, R3, W ...) so it was due to be a bad tournament.

- Another strange figure about Marion's season. She has each time stopped at a different level of the tournament. Results speak for itself, I am only changing the order : R1, R3, QF, F, W. The only missing stages she hasn't reached were/are: R2, SF & R4.

So let's positive ; if Marion follows this trend, she is supposed to play well in Miami ... she will accordingly reach the SF of the tournament Who said I am superstitious?
I love your analysis.

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 12:47 PM   #67
country flag weary

weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light

Bad luck on the loss to peer
weary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 06:57 PM   #68
country flag BartoliBabes

BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future

Miami will be better...

Bartoli / Riske / Lucic / Dokic / Hantuchova / Halep
BartoliBabes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 12:47 AM   #69
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

Indeed.

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 12:55 AM   #70
country flag Inktrailer

Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of

Does anybody know what Marion is doing now? Is she staying at Indian Wells to watch some games or is she straight on to Miami to focus totally on her preperation?

Vika Azarenka // Shahar Peer // Virginie Razzano // Caro Wozniacki// Flavia Pennetta

Elena Baltacha // Katie O'Brien // Anne Keothavong // Sarah Borwell // Melanie South // Naomi Cavaday

Tipping Titles 2010: Miami, Rome, Eastbourne, Stanford
Inktrailer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote