Marions Indian Wells Adventure - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 10th, 2009, 05:22 PM   #16
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marions Indian Wells Adventure

I actually think it could of been a much worse draw. At least there is no Wozniacki or Zvonareva in her section

If Marion lives up to her seed, her whole game needs to be clicking against Vika (I don't forsee her losing before the 4th round). Vika is the type of player who doesn't like players with a very good defence. They frustrate her (I've seen her self-implode against Wozniacki and Kuznetsovsa). As Marion doesn't posess this, the serve needs to be firing (unlike in the Brisbane final) and her strokes have to be at their best.

Allez!
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2009, 07:47 PM   #17
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Marion in Monterrey : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pqu8EQrot4
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 09:29 AM   #18
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Wedenesday OOP :
STADIUM 1 start 11:00 am
K Bondarenko (UKR) vs S Peer (ISR)

Marion will be surely in the stands.
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 07:15 PM   #19
Miss Atomic Bomb
Legendary

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Shahar won her match

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 07:20 PM   #20
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

Marion is a much different player compared to when she lost to Shahar all the time.
These days, she shouldn't lose to a player with a serve like Shahar's.
Also, Marion won their last match 6-3 6-2.
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 07:35 PM   #21
country flag Lighter

Shahar's serve stats seems to be impressive. As we didn' t see the tie, it's impossible to have an opinion on current Shahar's level. We can trust Marion to be ready to fight. She's so closed of top 10.
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 10:05 AM   #22
country flag Lighter

One hour on tennis results here NOW : http://radio.rtl-lequipe.fr/player.html

Program schedule :
- Davis Cup
- Marion Bartoli
- Indian Wells

For those who understand French.
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 11:01 AM   #23
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you! Marion's victory didn't inspire them much but it's true that this result speaks for itself. At least they acknowledged that Marion is the best French this season. I still got surprised that Amélie wasn't quoted.

Marion will play Peer tomorrow. Shahar's level has dropped a lot but she still has this H2H in her favour. Interesting match to follow so as to check how Marion feels after last week's efforts. It's important to perform well here. All the best, Baba .

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 12:10 PM   #24
country flag Lighter

As usual, 45 minutes on Davis cup and 5 minutes about female tennis including Marion's win. It seems that they aren't all well informed about fed cup situation, especially former tennis pro player Julien Varlet. Every week, he always has the same speech concerning player's coachs implication. I guess that Carole Bouchard and Myrtille Rambion know the story but they miss some information or prefer not to go further.

After Amélie won Gdf suez open, they talked about her during half an hour. But i understand that Amélie's come back was an interesting subject.
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 12:46 PM   #25
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

Does anyone know of any livestreams?
I cant seem to get any. Really want to see Marions opening match. Eurosport is unlikely to show.

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 12:53 PM   #26
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joee View Post
I cant seem to get any. Really want to see Marions opening match. Eurosport is unlikely to show.
TV coverage seems to be weak. Look from time to time at : http://www.tennisform.com/
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 12:58 PM   #27
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

Thanks Lighter.

Ill keep looking myself just incase I find a good one...but it looks doubtful.

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Old Mar 12th, 2009, 03:36 PM   #28
country flag Lighter

I just watched Patrice Dominguez mainly talking about France Davis cup defeat. He has had one word on Marion's win in Monterrey : MAGNIFIQUE.
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 03:37 PM   #29
country flag Joee

Marionifique!

Old Mar 12th, 2009, 10:15 PM   #30
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
As usual, 45 minutes on Davis cup and 5 minutes about female tennis including Marion's win. It seems that they aren't all well informed about fed cup situation, especially former tennis pro player Julien Varlet. Every week, he always has the same speech concerning player's coachs implication. I guess that Carole Bouchard and Myrtille Rambion know the story but they miss some information or prefer not to go further.

After Amélie won Gdf suez open, they talked about her during half an hour. But i understand that Amélie's come back was an interesting subject.
Omg this makes me so angry. Marion is better than Amelie in all ways, and it makes me furious that she gets so little recognition for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joee View Post
Try this site, it have some nice streams usually http://atdhe.net/

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote