Marions Indian Wells Adventure - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2009, 01:41 AM   #1
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of
Marions Indian Wells Adventure

11/3/2009 - correct me if Im wrong.

Just thought I would start the thread for Indian Wells.

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2009, 03:24 PM   #2
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: Marions Indian Wells Adventure

We are waiting for the California dreaming by the Mama's (Marion) & Papa's (Daddy). Papa means Dad in French.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:14 PM   #3
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

Je parle un peu de francais. Je sais que "papa" est "father" :P

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Old Mar 9th, 2009, 05:21 PM   #4
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Marion Bartoli in Indian Wells

2OO3:

Q-R1: def. Alexandra Podkolzina USA 6-O 6-O
Q-R2: def. Ansley Cargill USA 6-2 6-4
R1: def. Henrieta Nagyova SVK 6-1 6-4
R2: lost to Chanda Rubin USA 4-6 3-6

2OO5:

R1: Bye
R2: lost to Jessica Kirkland USA O-6 1-6

2OO6:

R2: def. Ekaterina Bychkova RUS 6-3 3-6 6-3
R3: lost to Maret Ani EST 6-7 2-6

2OO7:

R2: def. Tsvetana Pironkova BUL 6-1 6-2
R3: def. Dinara Safina RUS 6-4 6-3
R4: lost to Nicole Vaidisova CZE 6-4 3-6 2-6

2OO8:

R2: def. Elena Vesnina RUS 6-O 6-4
R3: def. Angelique Kerber ALE 6-3 7-6
R4: lost to Lindsay Davenport USA 2-6 5-7

INDIAN WELLS RECORD: 8-6

I hope this year she pass to the quarterfinals at least!
GOOD LUCK BARTOLI!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 05:22 PM   #5
country flag Joee

Thanks for the records.
These are hard courts too so she likes them.

Old Mar 9th, 2009, 10:49 PM   #6
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Marion's draw :

(10) Bartoli - Bye
K.Bondarenko vs Peer
Makarova vs Dechy
(19) Chakvetadze - Bye
(32) Cirstea - Bye
Lisicki vs Vesnina
Kudryavtseva vs Q
(8) Azarenka - Bye
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 10:51 PM   #7
Miss Amor
Legendary

Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute

Tough draw for Marion, 2nd round opponent - Peer, if she gets past Katrina. Her game doesnt really match up well against Peer . And Peer will have a mental advantage. Thankfully she is in a bit of a slump. If she gets past that, Chakvetadze should be an easy opponent. Vika waiting in the 4th round

Last edited by Miss Amor : Mar 9th, 2009 at 11:05 PM.
Miss Amor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 11:04 PM   #8
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Marion!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 11:16 PM   #9
country flag Joee

Hmm. Peer could be tough indeed. Marion last played her at Wimbledon 2007. But Shahar still leads their head to head 5-1 or something(I cant remember the exact H2H) so Marion will need to compose herself - Im sure she will anyway like.

Allez ma princesse!

Old Mar 9th, 2009, 11:22 PM   #10
country flag Lighter

Not sure that Shahar Peer will defeat K. Bondarenko. That's why we have to wait.

Concerning Vika, remember that she met difficulties vs S. Lisiki in Memphis.
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 11:25 PM   #11
country flag Joee

Youre right Lighter. We shouldnt get ahead of ourselves. We must wait and see the results first.

Really? Sabine troubled Azarenka? Hmm....

Old Mar 9th, 2009, 11:28 PM   #12
Miss Amor
Legendary

Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joee View Post
Youre right Lighter. We shouldnt get ahead of ourselves. We must wait and see the results first.

Really? Sabine troubled Azarenka? Hmm....
Yep 7-6 in the third.

Miss Amor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 10:32 AM   #13
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Tough draw but Marion proved us something by winning this title. Let's have faith in her

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 10:47 AM   #14
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

She has a tough draw, unfortunetly, but I think her mental power will get her through to the quarters. There she will have to be in form if beating Azarenka. But I belive in her, there is no one who have better mentality than Marion right now.

ALLEEEZ!!!

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 11:01 AM   #15
country flag Inktrailer

Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of

Tough but I think she can beat Peer or K Bondarenko, whoever it may be. Possibility of Azarenka in the QF and Safina in the SF means she has a tough tournament ahead but I'd be happy to bet on her reaching the QF's and from then on, she can show us how it's done!

Vika Azarenka // Shahar Peer // Virginie Razzano // Caro Wozniacki// Flavia Pennetta

Elena Baltacha // Katie O'Brien // Anne Keothavong // Sarah Borwell // Melanie South // Naomi Cavaday

Tipping Titles 2010: Miami, Rome, Eastbourne, Stanford
Inktrailer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote