Alizé surf in USA*** - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 07:24 PM   #91
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alizé surf in USA***

she won but still some signs of fear and hesitations I think...

not easy for her with her shoulder but she has to deal with it cause next match will probably be zheng ,so a tougher opponent

congrats alize cause it was tough match

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 07:34 PM   #92
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
she won but still some signs of fear and hesitations I think...

not easy for her with her shoulder but she has to deal with it cause next match will probably be zheng ,so a tougher opponent

congrats alize cause it was tough match
Where did you watch it?

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 08:01 PM   #93
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlieflip View Post
Where did you watch it?
i didnt watch it but I guess she lived that way

its just suppositions you know.I have a big imagination and some sense too so it helps

I loved your response on GM to a troll who spoke bad about alize

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 08:37 PM   #94
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
i didnt watch it but I guess she lived that way

its just suppositions you know.I have a big imagination and some sense too so it helps

I loved your response on GM to a troll who spoke bad about alize
Ah alright I understand

haha, yeah, she didn't know what she was talking about :P

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 08:51 PM   #95
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

well done

who's next?
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:39 PM   #96
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

I think Zheng

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 11:26 PM   #97
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Neta
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 06:18 AM   #98
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of

Zheng Jie will be much tougher, though Alize did beat her last year in Linz.
let's see how she deal with it.
Kovalchuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 11:44 AM   #99
country flag améliemomo

alize playing today,no rest fo her shoulder

shedule for today:

COURT 3 start 11:00 am

[24] A Kleybanova (RUS) vs [Q] A Yakimova (BLR)
[17] J Zheng (CHN) vs [14] A Cornet (FRA)

lets be ready for another scoreboard match

Allez Alize,make your best

Old Mar 29th, 2009, 12:01 PM   #100
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I see that eurosport finally starts transmitting matches, they start at 2100 CET. I really really hope they show Alizé! It will be a very intressting match.

Old Mar 29th, 2009, 12:06 PM   #101
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Allez girl
beat her
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 01:33 PM   #102
country flag tea
taking fanboyism to a whole new level

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlieflip View Post
I see that eurosport finally starts transmitting matches, they start at 2100 CET. I really really hope they show Alizé! It will be a very intressting match.
No chance for today. I can't remember ES showed anything else than the central court match in non-Slam events.
---
Allez Alize!
tea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 03:26 PM   #103
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Alizé!
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:22 PM   #104
country flag améliemomo

Very awful loss from alize today

couldnt hold her serve more than one time.She'll have to explain us what happened to her in that match cause seemed like after the first set loss in which she was leading the most time, why she seemed to tank the second set?

she said before the match that she didnt feel pain in her shoulder anymore so what s the problem?

Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:33 PM   #105
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Alize
I could look at the SB when she was up a break in the 1st set, I think it was 3:2, and then I come back home and see 4:6 5:0..
What's happened?

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote