Alizé surf in USA*** - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2009, 11:53 AM   #61
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alizé surf in USA***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlieflip View Post
You really can't compare the prize money for them, I don't think ever Alizé would think that way, that she needs the money.
In the comparing case with sharapova, I don't really belive its the same thing. I belive sharapova's injury was (is) much more serious. If it isn't, then we can forget seeing Alizé in Roland Garros.
well I heard that sharapova kept playing with that shoulder pain for several years now,then it got worse and worse since she HAD to make a surgery.
Shoulder is delicate to cure, perhaps alize injury is not that worse RIGHT NOW but playing despite the problem is not a solution imo.

And yes tea, you're may be right, perhaps alize will win a match at miami, 2 matchs why not but what to say if she lose again against another nobody player like it was at IW.
She takes a risk there , some poker hit actually and I hope she'll win that bet at miami...

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2009, 07:28 PM   #62
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
well I heard that sharapova kept playing with that shoulder pain for several years now,then it got worse and worse since she HAD to make a surgery.
Shoulder is delicate to cure, perhaps alize injury is not that worse RIGHT NOW but playing despite the problem is not a solution imo.

And yes tea, you're may be right, perhaps alize will win a match at miami, 2 matchs why not but what to say if she lose again against another nobody player like it was at IW.
She takes a risk there , some poker hit actually and I hope she'll win that bet at miami...
Ah ok I see. But if that's the case with Alizé I would concentrate on it now so it won't be like a major problem like Maria's. I just hope that she got the situation under control, I would so hate to see her away from the tour a while

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 09:01 PM   #63
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

hey guys some (good) news from alize finally on her official website

she said that her shoulder did bother her in IW and that she wasnt relax,thinking too much about it during her first match.
She said that she stay at IW for training hard because the conditions there are very good. She'll go to miami on thursday and that she wants to be ready to play good there.
She was asked about claycourt season,if she was impatient to be start, she said that not the same as last year, she's starting to like and get used to play on hardcourt, she likes it more and more and no she's not too impatient
she also said that there s no particular player who impressed her so far this year(she was asked about azarenka) and she mentioned only the williams sisters for being big champions.She's aware that wta tour is very "open" these days and that she has a chance to reach top10 soon.

The interview(french)http://www.alizecornet.fr/fr/

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 09:50 PM   #64
country flag tea
taking fanboyism to a whole new level

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks very much for transcription of this interview. I listened it hours ago, and despite I can't understand a word in French, I felt there was something good.

Nice to know she is confident about Miami. Nice to know she likes hardcourts more than before, because no doubt she's a really good hardcourt player. And especially nice to know that she doesn't impressed by Aza. You're better than her, Alize!

Last edited by tea : Mar 19th, 2009 at 09:57 PM.
tea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 09:58 AM   #65
country flag améliemomo

you're welcome tea

you dont speack french but you're swiss no??(flag) you're german speaker?

yes I think alize must be very motivated right now to prove that she's quality player, especially when the girls of her generation did the highlight these 2 weeks(radwanska,azarenka,wozniacki...)
she wants her piece of cake
I hope she'll be ok in florida

Old Mar 21st, 2009, 12:09 PM   #66
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

Quote:

she said that her shoulder did bother her in IW and that she wasnt relax,thinking too much about it during her first match.
She said that she stay at IW for training hard because the conditions there are very good. She'll go to miami on thursday and that she wants to be ready to play good there.
She was asked about claycourt season,if she was impatient to be start, she said that not the same as last year, she's starting to like and get used to play on hardcourt, she likes it more and more and no she's not too impatient
she also said that there s no particular player who impressed her so far this year(she was asked about azarenka) and she mentioned only the williams sisters for being big champions.She's aware that wta tour is very "open" these days and that she has a chance to reach top10 soon.

The interview(french)http://www.alizecornet.fr/fr/
Thanks muchly!! I also saw that this interview was up on her site, but my french isnt what it used to be :P
Actually about the hardcourt, I see her view. Her topspin is getting really powerful and that gives her an edge on hardcourt.

Good to hear about the shoulder anyway, that it's ok. I really hope she'll perform in miami! Allez!!

Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 08:17 PM   #67
country flag améliemomo

Here the Miami drawhttp://www.sonyericssonopen.com/3/en...09WTA_MDS1.pdf

well cant go further than first match ,we saw what happened at IW

she 'll play the winner of strykova/knapp.

Just hope her shoulder will be ok.

Good luck alize

Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 09:39 PM   #68
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Alize!!

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 10:58 PM   #69
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Here the Miami drawhttp://www.sonyericssonopen.com/3/en...09WTA_MDS1.pdf

well cant go further than first match ,we saw what happened at IW

she 'll play the winner of strykova/knapp.

Just hope her shoulder will be ok.

Good luck alize
I like your approach, one step at a time
Im so hoping her shoulder is ok, so she can show us her true power.

Old Mar 24th, 2009, 06:42 PM   #70
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Alizé! And i hope she can play pain free
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 09:14 PM   #71
country flag tea

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute

According to the poll on GM Alize has made a Top-10 'most hated players' at this board. To tell the truth it's a surprise to me, why so many haters of her are here. On the other hand I would love to see theirs comments when Alize starts rolling the tour. (I'm not saying this to happen in the current season, but in the future.)

P.S. We don't have an offtopic thread for purposes like this. If you continue to stay passive I'll start it myself.
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 09:37 PM   #72
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a bit surprise too since she's really sweet girl, but I guess most of the posters here like the really agressice tennis..
Oh well..

Allez Alize

And opening an offtipic thread is a great idea

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 10:25 PM   #73
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea. View Post
According to the poll on GM Alize has made a Top-10 'most hated players' at this board. To tell the truth it's a surprise to me, why so many haters of her are here. On the other hand I would love to see theirs comments when Alize starts rolling the tour. (I'm not saying this to happen in the current season, but in the future.)

P.S. We don't have an offtopic thread for purposes like this. If you continue to stay passive I'll start it myself.
What? jisses... that's so wierd, I mean, what do they hate? How can you even "hate" a player, that must've been a really stupid topic starter...

Old Mar 24th, 2009, 10:57 PM   #74
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Alize

good luck, girl
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 12:28 AM   #75
country flag tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlieflip View Post
What? jisses... that's so wierd, I mean, what do they hate? How can you even "hate" a player, that must've been a really stupid topic starter...
You must be missing that 'beautiful' topic on GM. link -> http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=373938 - results is somewhere there.
There a question was about the fauvorite and the most hateble players. Alize made a top ten. As a dislike player...
Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
And opening an offtipic thread is a great idea
Okay. That thread will be created tomorrow. But I want you and the others to post here, deal?