Alizé surf in USA*** - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 15th, 2009, 02:17 PM   #46
country flag tea
taking fanboyism to a whole new level

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alizé surf in USA***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlieflip View Post
Omg I was so sad when I thought out about the loss.. I really thought she would do well here. Do you guys know is it was something about her shoulder that made her lose?
I hope we can get some information on her website with the lapse of time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
well dont know what to think about that horrible loss, she did many double faults and yes seems like her shoulder still a problem.
She decided to cure her shoulder after dubai so no training, its very difficult even for non injured players(dementieva,kuznetsova other seeds fallen) to come back after many weeks without competing.
This is very disappointing loss but she has to be patient, she s not the first player to face bad loss and ugly injury.She has to keep faith and work hard to come back quickly to perform better in Miami.
Alize is a fighter,she'll bounce back.

Sad cause she has a VERY VERY good draw
Yes, she is a fighter, but every spirit has limits.. I mean when the body doesn't respond you...
Too sad we don't have any info about the match, but as we all agree - it's most probably the shoulder problem. Then, if she couldn't fix it in 3 weeks between Dubai and IW, can she do it up to Maimi? I doubt. Really dont want her to play Maimi. She must care of herself.
Who cares about the draw... Until she's healthy I won't watching any draw deeper than the first match.
tea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2009, 05:17 PM   #47
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

i hope she is ok?

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 07:19 PM   #48
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Awful.
That is not Alize. This year she was trashing the lower ranked girls and now this. what the hell?

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 08:32 PM   #49
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she's okay.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 01:58 PM   #50
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

ouhhhh I finally get some informations about Alize on l'EQUIPE,thanks to Fran at MTF
here's the little thing written about alize after her loss at IW.

Quote:
On the french side, you should see the red eyes of Alizé Cornet after her non-game against the 83rd World ranked Karine Barrois (6-2, 6-2, 8 double faults, earned 7 points in 24 second balls) to understand how she had suffered in her flesh and soul. "I always feel pain in the shoulder and it is impossible to set up a game without service and with the fear of get it even worse. With stress, I move wrong and it gives non-matches. There is no more pleasure ... "simple question: since neither continuing care for the strengthening of the shoulder, or taking anti-inflammatories have not changed anything on this problem since December, why s keep playing? Before the game, the Cornet physio assured that the pain was controlled. It is not but the French seemed like she was already looking forward to play in Miami. Go figure ...
dont get it neither.Why alize keep wanting to play whereas she still feel pain and that caused her big awful match like this one??is it just some kind of "mental fear"??she fear to serve because of her pain and then that negative thoughts make her play bad and lose matchs.Not good for her health and confidence.
That's BIG PROBLEM and WEIRD situation there.
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 06:11 PM   #51

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting Amira
Alize Get some rest.. But I think she went IW and played anyway because IW was a mandatory is she didn't want to get fined

Old Mar 16th, 2009, 06:32 PM   #52
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

well i just hope her injury is not too tough to be cured cause another awful loss like she had there is not what she needs right now and this ass*** of larry scott should protect players health whereas wanting only $$$$$$$$$$
she's still so young to be bothered by injuries
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 07:47 PM   #53

You're 100% right.
It's so annoying. If a player is injured she should be resting and taking a little break, not being forced to play because than she'll be fined badly
It's also stupid since if a player is injured/really tired (like Alize or Dementieva too) so she'l lose in Rd1 anyway, no matter to who, so it's a shame since another player could've make it to the MD..

Old Mar 17th, 2009, 01:49 PM   #54
country flag améliemomo

She must try yoga or relaxation sessions to not be stressed or angry about her situation.

Alize is very emotive person and yoga is a good thing to make her be more relax and in control of her body,mental,breath.

Iknow Mary Pierce used to make some yoga,you could see how breathing was important for her in the court,to find forget about the importance of big matchs at roland garros, the tournament she wanted the most to win. In France,in front of her homecrowd.And she did it.
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 02:43 PM   #55
country flag améliemomo

sharapova out of miami because of shoulder injury...

it makes me feel bad for alize cause she seems to have serious problem with her shoulder right now.
Perhaps the same problem sharapova had before she was obliged to make a surgery...

i mean ,dont want alize to risk such a thing,that s just too horrible if that happens to her.
I hope she wont play miami, she has no points to defend there, her goal is not playing well here but be 100% fit for clay especially roland garros.
Who care about miami seriously??
she must cure that shoulder and come back ONLY if she's OK, no more pain.
Alize dont play with your health.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 03:42 PM   #56
country flag tea
taking fanboyism to a whole new level

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, we know what she HAS to do, just remains to see what decision about participating in Miami she actually WILL make... This 'mandatory event' excuse isn't serious anymore. Even if a couple of matches there won't do damage to the shoulder, an early exit also won't boost confidence at all.
Let's hope for the best.
tea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 05:34 PM   #57

Quote:
sharapova out of miami because of shoulder injury...

it makes me feel bad for alize cause she seems to have serious problem with her shoulder right now.
Perhaps the same problem sharapova had before she was obliged to make a surgery...
yeah but Sharapova has way more $$$ than Alize has.. for her 100k is not that much.
And god I hope not
Quote:
i mean ,dont want alize to risk such a thing,that s just too horrible if that happens to her.
I hope she wont play miami, she has no points to defend there, her goal is not playing well here but be 100% fit for clay especially roland garros.
Who care about miami seriously??
she must cure that shoulder and come back ONLY if she's OK, no more pain.
Alize dont play with your health.
Agree with every word

Old Mar 18th, 2009, 06:14 PM   #58
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
yeah but Sharapova has way more $$$ than Alize has.. for her 100k is not that much.
And god I hope not

You really can't compare the prize money for them, I don't think ever Alizé would think that way, that she needs the money.
In the comparing case with sharapova, I don't really belive its the same thing. I belive sharapova's injury was (is) much more serious. If it isn't, then we can forget seeing Alizé in Roland Garros.

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 06:20 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlieflip View Post
You really can't compare the prize money for them, I don't think ever Alizé would think that way, that she needs the money.
In the comparing case with sharapova, I don't really belive its the same thing. I belive sharapova's injury was (is) much more serious. If it isn't, then we can forget seeing Alizé in Roland Garros.
Don't get me wrong, I don't understate Sharapova's injury, after all, the girl hasn't played since Wimbledon, but let's take Miami last year as an example, she withdrew and got a big fine for it.
Most players can't afford that, they'd go to Miami anyway and will tank the first match or something

Old Mar 18th, 2009, 10:34 PM   #60
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
Don't get me wrong, I don't understate Sharapova's injury, after all, the girl hasn't played since Wimbledon, but let's take Miami last year as an example, she withdrew and got a big fine for it.
Most players can't afford that, they'd go to Miami anyway and will tank the first match or something
Oh, you were referring to a fine, Im sorry. I thought you meant the prize money of the tournament that was at stake.

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote