Roland Garros 2009: We want the real Alize there!Allez! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2009, 02:47 PM   #1
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Roland Garros 2009: We want the real Alize there!Allez!

After a really bad claycourt season, Alize is arriving in Paris slam without confidence. She lost all self belief in her game after losing her rythm because of a shoulder injury.
That's sad and appears soo complicate to think she would do something there, plus she dropped outside the top20 in the ranking.

BUT. And there is a BUT. she just cannot have lost that quickly all her talent and her game on a surface she loves to play. I cant imagine that. So lets hope for a pride reaction from alize who was former roland garros champion in junior. She knows how to play on clay,just pray she will get her brain back for that event she likes the most.

She must fight cause we want the real Alize baack!

Roland Garros (24 May to 7 June) http://www.fft.fr/rolandgarros/

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/

Last edited by améliemomo : May 16th, 2009 at 06:06 PM.
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2009, 11:15 AM   #2
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Its clay season baby.... LETS start the PARTY!!!

Some infos about the tournament:

Barcelona Ladies Open

Barcelona, Spain
April 13-19, 2009
International
Prize Money: $220,000
Draw: 32M/32Q/16D
Surface: Red Clay/Outdoors
Tournament Director: Jose Luis Rivera & Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario

Player list:

Alize CORNET
Flavia PENNETTA
Annabel MEDINA GUARIGUES
Kaia KANEPI
Iveta BENESOVA
Sara ERRANI
Carla SUAREZ NAVARRO
Sorana CIRSTEA
Maria KIRILENKO
Francesca SCHIAVONE
Petra KVITOVA
Magdalena RYBARIKOVA
Tsvetana PIRONKOVA
Lucie SAFAROVA
Mathilde JOHANSSON
Anna lena GROENEFELD
Nicole VAIDISOVA
Elena VESNINA
Tamira PASCEK

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 11:18 AM   #3
country flag améliemomo

some vey good players out there and a very interesting opposition to alize

comparing to last year seems like the tournament gonna be more tough to win but allez!

just find her sensations and play good.

Old Apr 4th, 2009, 01:12 PM   #4
country flag tea
taking fanboyism to a whole new level

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute

If she's healthy let's expect atleast a final.
I hope the fact that she's top seeded doesn't make extra pressure.

btw, nice thread title
tea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 03:25 PM   #5
country flag améliemomo

well you know as a good french who knows quite well my patriots lol, I got used to not expect something BIG from them when they are "supposed" to be succesful

it will be her first tournament on clay. Ill take it match after match.
She'll probably play some girls who already played marbella the week earlier so never easy...

so lets take it slowly. If she's playing good she'll have good results.We'll see.
Pff the french medias giving NO news at all about her right now. Dont know anything about her shoulder.

lol thank youfo your nice comment about my thread title.There's no many alize supporters these days...

Old Apr 5th, 2009, 08:52 PM   #6
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

its HER time now
Allezzzzzzzz!!
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 08:52 PM   #7
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

we are true fans, Amira thats good because we arent glory hunters

Allez Alize
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 01:54 PM   #8
country flag améliemomo

yes ella you're right

I m impatient to see her play again with her big top spin forehands

marbella had a livestream this week,hopefully barcelona has one too

Old Apr 9th, 2009, 07:19 AM   #9
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

hey amira je suis toujours lŕ

can't wait for alizé to get back on clay again..I hope its just like last year and every week she surpised us and pushed it just a little bit farther...

that said I'm not expecting the world from her...at most I expect her to at least copy what she did last year, of have some similar results...but most of all I'm just hoping she remains healthy and can play to her maximum.
Old Apr 9th, 2009, 08:48 AM   #10
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

It will be the most exciting part of the season for her. Her game becomes suddenly much more attractive to watch on clay, she will get the supporters back, don't worry .

Me too, I'm quite torn about the coming weeks, I want her to shine & prove she has the game to be top 10 but she needs to take care of herself before everything. It seems like she lacks confidence in her body, she will have the idea of a potential injury in a corner of her head each time she's going to serve. It's no easy feeling to deal with .

Good luck Alizé!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2009, 09:28 AM   #11
country flag améliemomo

lol Damien happy to see you, I know you're a quality fan of alize

hey Antoine happy to see you there too

yes you're right about alize doubting about her body. I expect her to make not a great debut in barcelone, dfs are expected even if I would be glad if she ll give me wrong
I'm like Damien, just hope she'll find her sensations and play her best.

Go Alizé!Go!

Old Apr 9th, 2009, 02:32 PM   #12
country flag tea
taking fanboyism to a whole new level

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute

Alize's on the front page of Barcelona tournament's website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
It seems like she lacks confidence in her body, she will have the idea of a potential injury in a corner of her head each time she's going to serve. It's no easy feeling to deal with .
Yes, it seems exactly that way. Until match going normally she's playing as usual, but when something going wrong she remembers about shoulder and it certainly doesn't help.

Unlike the others I hope Barcelona will be a starting point where she boosts confidence for the whole claycourt campaign.
tea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2009, 05:47 PM   #13
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea. View Post
Alize's on the front page of Barcelona tournament's website.

yeah lol even if that ugly espn logo is useless

alize is beautiful in that pic thanks

Old Apr 10th, 2009, 07:06 AM   #14
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Clay!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope her shoulder is 100% healthy, if not, I prefer she just won't play and that's it.
If she's ok I just hope she'll do the best she can and to find some streams!
Allez Alize!!!

And the Barcelona entry list is pretty strong Alize should be healthy..

Btw, French posters, if you find some interview with Alize please post, I'm pretty curious about the shoulder..

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 08:55 AM   #15
country flag améliemomo

its ON neta,on the articles and interview thread

I hope she'll get a decent draw.