I'll be there! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2002, 06:39 PM   #1
CB
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Chicas Latinas

CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all
I'll be there!

Hey everyone..

I have no words to describe how much I've been waiting for this tournament... it's gonna be wicked, just like last year!!!!

I'll be there from 7 to 15, that means the 1st qualifying day until the men's final

I got a press pass Now that's gonna be cool I'll try to interview every player out there, take pics, etc...

And above all, meet Anastasia Myskina

I promise to make a daily report for u, since I'll have access to the Press computers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:39 PM   #2
selesfan1

selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future
I have some pictures of Maria fernanda Alves and her sister that I took in Edmond. I would like to send to her. Could I mail them to you and do you think you could give them to her?
Old Sep 7th, 2002, 05:54 PM   #3
Meesh

Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute
Have fun CB looking forward to your reports.
Meesh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2002, 07:06 PM   #4
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute
good luck
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 10:59 AM   #5
country flag butch

butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold
Enjoy!!
butch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote