Dianne Hollands - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2010, 04:32 AM   #91
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dianne Hollands

And Dianne has gone again
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2010, 08:27 AM   #92
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Shes not on tour at the moment for personal reasons
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 02:18 PM   #93
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Pity - she has shown she can mix it on the tour, played so well in Fed Cup last year, just needs a full season. Ditto with her her countrywomen, Sacha and Ellen.
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 06:51 PM   #94
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she gets these personal reasons all fixed and returns to playing. As louloubelle says, she can play, I would guess top 200 is possible with a full season or two (providing her erratic serve holds up), but she needs to get her year organised.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 05:23 AM   #95
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

She needs to be smart about her schedule. But money is always a factor.

I would like to see her in NZ next year for Auckland qualifying.
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 12:28 PM   #96
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

Gud to see dianne play a full usa itf curcuit tour. Making progress, made qf other week and nice to see shes playing dubs with aussie junior ebony ponocho
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 12:33 PM   #97
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Such a long gap between posts Over seven thousand earthquakes infact, I hope their motel thing here is okay. Good to see shes back to playing tennis, its what she loves (well to be more exact her coach/husband lol)
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 12:42 PM   #98
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

I thought she def deserved a post, shes such a gud ball striker...!
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:42 AM   #99
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it is good to see she's playing again.
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 04:30 AM   #100
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

R1: Hollands def. (1)Davis 6-3 6-3

Great win for Dianne.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 04:51 AM   #101
country flag sutho12

Wow I was hoping she would beat this american prodigy! Go Di)
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 05:52 AM   #102
country flag Mana

Thats a good win.

Dianne really seems on a roll now. Although last time I said that things went from bad to worse. Prove me wrong right Di.

Should reach the quarters here minimum.
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:22 AM   #103
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

What the? Great result.
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 05:42 AM   #104
country flag kittyking

Surprising result, shes a lovely lady - hope he goes onto win it this week
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 06:14 AM   #105
country flag HowardH

That's a nice win. It doesn't mean she'll win the whole tournament or anything, but it, along with her semifinal run in Hilton Head a couple of weeks ago, shows that her form is gradually becoming better, she's figuring out how to win again. When she started up after the break she lost quite a few in a row, so it's good to see she hung in there and is now overcoming the match rustiness. I just hope she keeps on going for a good stretch this time. Play a full schedule, then she'll have a lot of chances to get good results. It's a numbers game, you have to keep giving yourself the chance.