Dianne Hollands - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 26th, 2013, 08:02 AM   #136
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry I was wrong, I read the thread with the MD list and the persons source is Wikipedia

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 26th, 2013, 08:07 AM   #137
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dianne Hollands

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Sorry I was wrong, I read the thread with the MD list and the persons source is Wikipedia

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Haha never trust wikipedia, I've made that mistake on a university thing once
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 11:35 PM   #138
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Against a weak team with unranked players, but a good start for the NZ Fed cup team which includes Dianne this time

Quote:
New Zealand Fed Cup Team Impressive on Day One

5/02/2014 9:39:46 a.m.

The New Zealand Fed Cup Team, currently in Kazakhstan for the 2014 Fed Cup By BNP Paribas Asia/Oceania Group II Competition, have opened their campaign with an impressive win over Pakistan.

Drawn in Pool D with Pakistan, Iran and India, the Kiwi team of Marina Erakovic, Dianne Hollands, Emma Hayman and Abigail Guthrie have eased past the Pakistani team, winning the Tie 3-0.

Erakovic opened the Tie, taking little time to beat Pakistans number one 6-1 6-0 before Hollands took out the number two singles, beating Sara Mansoor 6-0 6-1. Hayman and Guthrie then got in on the action, winning the doubles rubber 6-0 6-1.

The Kiwis play Iran today and India on February 6, who have top 10 doubles player Sania Mirza in their ranks, to finish off their Pool Play. The top team from each Pool progress to the competition semi-finals, with the opportunity for promotion to Asia/Oceania Group I for 2015.
http://www.fedcup.com/en/draws-resul...ieId=100021426

Dianne on the far right from viewer's perspective, with Marina's left arm on her shoulder
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 12:48 AM   #139
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Against a weak team with unranked players, but a good start for the NZ Fed cup team which includes Dianne this time

http://www.fedcup.com/en/draws-resul...ieId=100021426

Dianne on the far right from viewer's perspective, with Marina's left arm on her shoulder
They didn't qualify unfortunetly. Nice to see Di still giving tennis a go.
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 09:10 AM   #140
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Current ranking- 683. Close to career high of 623, which was in 2009.
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 01:49 PM   #141
country flag HowardH

Current ranking 671. Looks like she played a couple of tournaments in Antalya, Turkey. Not getting the results she would want yet, but it's good to see her still giving it a go.

Found some footage online of the final of the NZ champs where Dianne lost in three sets to Sacha Jones,
6:0,5:7,6:4

I think she was playing well.

Old Apr 9th, 2014, 02:40 AM   #142
country flag kittyking

I think shes just more of a coach now