Ranking Watch-Mission Top 10! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 08:44 AM   #76
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ranking Watch-Mission Top 50!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brαm View Post
Ranking watch: mission top-200
Check! Let's go to 150. Babysteps
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #77
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

That's nice

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 09:42 AM   #78
country flag The Crow
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute

133, so she's back in top 150!

She's virtually even back in top 100 atm (after ther first round win at USO). But I guess she will fall out again after all first round matches have been played... But it's only a matter of time.
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 04:46 AM   #79
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

69!

From 260 to 69 in under 6 months!

Kirsten is on track to finish in the top 100 fir just the third time in her career. In fact at 69 (& 58 in the race) Kirsten is on track for her beat ever end of season ranking. Current best is 77 at end of 2010.

Kirsten career best ranking is 59.

I don't want to get carried away though, Kirsten needs to stay fit then anything is possible for Flipper.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 05:43 AM   #80
country flag The Crow
Admin Emeritus

So, how many points does she have to defend for the rest of the year?

Top 100 at the end of the season seems to be a certainty. Great!
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 10:26 AM   #81
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow View Post
So, how many points does she have to defend for the rest of the year?

Top 100 at the end of the season seems to be a certainty. Great!
I don't know, I think none? Wasn't she injured at this time, last year?
And I read she's playing 2 more ITF-tournaments and in Linz & Luxemburg so she can still rise in the rankings
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #82
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know what her schedule is?

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #83

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Do you know what her schedule is?
No, not really. But she said it in an interview with Sporza.
Now, she will rest for a week I think, and then play 2 ITF-tournaments. And later she will play in Linz & Luxemburg
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #84
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Kirsten was scheduled to play $75k Shrewsbury this week but understandably withdrew.

Good news about Linz and Luxembourg. I expect she'll be in qualifying unless she gets a WC. That may be possible in Luxembourg?

Flipper has nothing to defend. Last year she lost rd 1 in Shresbury and 2nd rd in $25k in France that's it.

Lucie
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 08:04 AM   #85

Yeah I think Luxembourg will give her a WC, and doesn't she normally get in the main draw with her new ranking #69?
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #86
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

The cutt off is 6 or 8 weeks before the start of the tournament

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 10:28 PM   #87
country flag Tully

Mission definitely back on!

Kirstens CHR is 59. According to the rankings thread her projected ranking for Monday is 57!

New career high ranking - so deserved

keep going to top 50 baby

Lucie
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:38 AM   #88
country flag Tully

New CHR 58.

54th in race.

Keep going Kirsten

Lucie
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 04:54 AM   #89
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

Up almost 200 in just in a few months
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #90
country flag The Crow
Admin Emeritus

Top 50 is so close now!