S3 - 19: Kremlin Cup, Moscow (I) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2009, 12:49 AM   #31
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S3 - 19: Kremlin Cup, Moscow (I)

Results coming up.
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2009, 12:51 AM   #32

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Round of 16

Molik(1) def. Dokic

3-6 6-4 7-5

Another match against a top player that Dokic should have won With some more experiece she should close these matches out Alicia
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 12:53 AM   #33

Round of 16

Domachowska(5) def. V. Williams

6-4 6-4

Marta just overpowered Venus today, she tried her best but it wasn't to be Marta
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 12:55 AM   #34

Round of 16

Jankovic def. Spears

3-6 6-4 6-4

JJ proves she's still got game, but Brit should have won this match, unfortunate loss for her
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 12:57 AM   #35

Round of 16

Hantuchova def. Krajicek(4)

6-4 6-4

Comfortable for Daniela Misa seems a bit lost right now I'm sure she'll be fine for Madrid
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 12:58 AM   #36
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Ughhhh. BOOOOOOOOO HORSEFACE.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 01:00 AM   #37

Round of 16

Sharapova(3) def. Szavay

7-5 6-4

Agi put in a respectable display but Masha is too sharp with 3 aces and moves on
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 01:02 AM   #38

Round of 16

Stosur def. Wozniacki

7-5 6-4

Very good performance by Sam who seems to be getting her form back Caro
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 01:03 AM   #39
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Maria

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 01:05 AM   #40

Round of 16

Ivanovic def. Larcher de Brito

5-7 6-0 7-6(7)

1-acer Ana beats 4-acer Michelle, but I'm not that surprised And a bagel to boot Ana
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 01:09 AM   #41

Round of 16

Tanasugarn def. Clijsters(2)

6-4 4-6 6-4

Huge upset Tammy has one of the best records in ATC, but she's been in poor form for quite a while, this may be the start of her comeback Kim
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 01:09 AM   #42

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Ana

Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 01:09 AM   #43

Tammy

Old Mar 5th, 2009, 01:12 AM   #44

Updated Draw

Alicia Molik(1) v Marta Domachowska(5)

Jelena Jankovic v Daniela Hantuchova

Maria Sharapova(3) v Samantha Stosur

Ana Ivanovic v Tamarine Tanasugarn
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 01:13 AM   #45
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Recount!
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote