Breaking Bad - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 05:04 AM   #181
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Breaking Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptkten View Post
I think it was even more devastating to watch because I had a huge feeling it was coming for the last 15 minutes or so of the episode and I was just dreading it.

Jesse and Walt and Mike and Walt's confrontations were some of the best scenes of the season. I don't think you can say enough how great Aaron Paul is, especially without saying a word. Plus, I loved Jesse and Skyler's little interaction again.

As a side note, this episode once again shows that BB is the best shot show on tv. There were several scenes that were just beautiful to look at including the last one.

Excited for the return of Lydia next episode and terrified for Jesse, he's going to be devastated and I hope he doesn't do anything stupid.
Me too. I just kept saying, "Please don't kill Mike, please don't kill Mike, please don't kill Mike..."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #182
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Powerful ending to the episode. Mike's final words were hilarious.

The looks Jesse and Skylar gave eachother looked like something is happening there. "Vamonos"

Thought the end of the series would be Walt v Mike, so probably Walt v Jesse now.

Now Todd will become useful with his prison connections.

One episode left for the year
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #183
country flag Haverchuck

Haverchuck is a name known to all Haverchuck is a name known to all Haverchuck is a name known to all Haverchuck is a name known to all Haverchuck is a name known to all Haverchuck is a name known to all Haverchuck is a name known to all Haverchuck is a name known to all Haverchuck is a name known to all Haverchuck is a name known to all Haverchuck is a name known to all

"Do you really want to live in a world without Coca-Cola?"

My issue with this season so far is the pacing. Breaking Bad's strength has always been the building of tension but it seems like we are blowing through plot points like it's almost the end of the show
Haverchuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #184
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Walt will tell Jesse about killing Mike especially after their whole convo about how many more people will have to die for their business to continue ? I thought it was nice to see Walt realize, albeit a little too late, that he could have gotten all the info from Lydia instead of shooting Mike. At last, some guilt, some human emotion from Walt was a welcome change.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #185
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute

So the season ended this past Sunday and Hank finally finds out about Walt! What do you guys think he will do with this information?

For me the final episode was brilliant, the montages were both amazing, the scene with Walt and Lydia, Jesse/Walt's final scene etc. Michelle McLaren really is one of the best director's they have, she nailed this episode. Can't wait for Season 5.2 or Season 6, however you want to put it

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #186
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish he would've found out in a more explosive way. That book scene was just too mellow for me,
But it's going to be interesting to see what happens. Especially considering the opening scene from this season!
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #187
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

5x08 final was bit weird. First I was waiting they would do something related with the opening of the season (Walter in parking lot with the BIG gun). Then the 3 month jump while they barely covered 1 year over 4 seasons... And then Heisenbergs's quick change back to normal Walter...

Hank finding the book was like "Gus walking after bomb killed him" weird. Considering how realistic the show want to look most of the time, they give these WTF moments again and again.

C. Drone is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 08:44 AM   #188
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

i just finsihed season 4, and once again i was left ... shattered, breathless, amazed, disgusted, scared. such fantastic writing, weird characters, great actors, cool settings.

the only thing that bothers me a bit is anna gunn as skyler. not a great actress, but the real problem is that her looks changed so much during the first 4 seasons - she obviously had something done to her face, plus gained a lot of weight - and that's damaging to the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
it is kind of a weird show, really slow paced character drama.
i don't understand why people say this. yes, there are slow paced episodes, but every season has a very distinct rhythm, and usually this means more and more pace as the season progresses, more complications, more turmoil. it has also just the right amount of action and violence.

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #189
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

oh, and the music is always so, so good, chosen perfectly.

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #190
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Only 1 more week until season 6/5.2
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #191
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Old Aug 6th, 2013, 01:52 AM   #192
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait, it's gonna be so exciting! I'm not even going to try to predict how it will end.

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 02:06 AM   #193
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

TV event of the year. Better savor every episode.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #194
country flag Sylvester

Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait. But that bitch Skyler better get decapitated or something before the show ends!
Sylvester is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #195
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvester View Post
I can't wait. But that bitch Skyler better get decapitated or something before the show ends!

Run over by that fugly PT Cruiser she bought for Jr.....

So Barking Bad is back....burning questions for the final 8 eps of my all-time favorite...

will Hank ever finish taking that dump?

Who is Walt going to mow down with that AK-47 in his trunk?

Will Skyler invite Jesse over for another quality-time family dinner?

Is Walt going to have a gangster movie marathon with Walt Jr. and Holly?

How many whiplash collars is Saul going to hand out before the season is over?

Will Walt and Carmen finally bump uglies?

How many "yo"s and "bitch"es does Jesse say this season?

How many episodes before Skyler dies?

Who f*cks Ted?

When it's all over, will it just be a daydream of Jesse's from Walt's chemistry class?

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
Kipling is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote