The "anything but Agi" thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2009, 02:42 AM   #31
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <<<<<Agi's Off-Topic Thread>>>>>

The sad part is that we really want to have a tennis boom like the Serbs. So many Greeks want it, and no one is doing anything about it

I can't wait for the Athens Challenger. I'm very excited, because I feel that an 'unknown' Greek player will really emerge. We have a Djokovic. Baghdatis is getting back in form, and he is still a rising star, as he WAS 2003 Junior World Champ. No Tipsarevic or Troicki
For Pashanski, we have Economidis. For Bozoljac, we have Mazarakis. We don't have a Vemic, a Zimonjic, or a Nestor. Our Krajinovic seems to be Gemouchidis I guess.
No JJ or Ana
Eleni is the Dokic I guess

Can we change the subject?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 10:05 PM   #32
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Baggy lost in Miami R2 in 3 sets

Old Mar 29th, 2009, 12:40 AM   #33
country flag hellas719

iSzavay., what else? Which players/countries do you think will get new player forums over the next two weeks? Also, please make sure you vote for Tennis Greece if you haven't already

Old Mar 29th, 2009, 01:54 AM   #34
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

There are forums coming soon?

Hmmm, I don't really care..... I think I voted for a Tennis Greece. The only forums I care about are the US ones and maybe Carla Suarez Navarro. Who do you think will win Miami? I like Venus and Andy Murray
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 01:57 AM   #35
country flag hellas719

I have to go with Serena for the women. If not her, then Venus. A WS will win Miami this year
As for the men, I think Federer or Roddick. I think Nadal is overrated

Old Mar 29th, 2009, 02:53 AM   #36
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Nadal was overrated to until Indian Wells I am a big Murray believer, and think one of them will do it. Djokovic just won't, Federer and Roddick can't beat Murray and Nadal in a row IMO
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 03:16 AM   #37
country flag hellas719

So what do you think about Anna Gerasimou? How far will she go in Pelham? I say QF. Being European in an American clay court tournament, you have an advantage

Old Mar 30th, 2009, 10:27 PM   #38
country flag hellas719

Nick, Miami women, determine the semi's on. I say:
SF: Serena d. Venus 7-5 6-4
SF: Azarenka d. Kuznetsova 6-3 3-6 6-2
F: Serena d. Azarenka 6-2 7-6

We'll do men's tomorrow. The men aren't far enough yet.

Old Mar 31st, 2009, 12:24 AM   #39
country flag iGOAT

Hmmm so I'm just gonna go through the draw by what I think....

Na Li-Makarova: Na Li in 2

Serena Williams-Na Li: Serena Williams in 2
Benesova-Venus Williams: Venus Williams in 2
Kuznetsova-Wozniacki: Wozniacki in 3
Azarenka-Stosur: Azarenka in 2

Serena Williams-Venus Williams: Venus Williams in 3
Wozniacki-Azarenka: Azarenka in 3

Venus Williams-Azarenka: Venus Williams in 2

Venus Williams to win the title.

Venus is dominating Serena lately, plus I'm starting to believe the whole thing about Lena D not being able to become number three

Andy Murray in the men's IMO, the only one better than him is Rafa and I doubt he can win both big events
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 12:33 AM   #40
country flag hellas719

I still believe in Federer

I think the Federer-Roddick match is going to show us a lot about both Roger and Andy
Do you like other sports? Soccer? Basketball? Baseball?

Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 01:15 AM   #41
country flag hellas719

What do you think now that Rafa's out?
I say Murray over DP in 3, and Federer over Djokovic in 2.
Then, Federer over Murray in 3

Women:
If Vee vs. Vika:
Vee in 3
If Ree vs. Vika:
Ree in 2

We'll see who wins the battle of the sisters now...

Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 10:25 PM   #42
country flag hellas719

Athens CH Qualies:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/tennis/e...09/3801/qs.pdf

Old Apr 4th, 2009, 02:09 AM   #43
country flag Peterk07

Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
and Federer over Djokovic in 2.
Fed lost to Djoko in 3.

On women's side, Ree is the favourite, but I hope Vika will take a revenge for AO. I don't really like this girl, but she deserves it after what happened in Melbourne.
Peterk07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 02:17 AM   #44
country flag hellas719

Yeah. I like Ree more so I'd like her to win, but I feel bad for Vika. She deserved to beat Ree. I will still root for Ree though
I saw Vika play at the USO a few years ago when she beat Myskina. She is such a nice player

Old Apr 4th, 2009, 03:05 AM   #45
country flag iGOAT

Vee

So I say Andy (first choice at the start of the tournament) and Ree (second choice at the start of the tournament)