Marion in Monterrey, Mexico - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 20th, 2009, 02:02 PM   #1
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all
Marion in Monterrey, Mexico

Does anybody know if this field is strong? Anyway, I hope Marion recovers in time to this tournament becuase she is the best fighter in hot outside climate, and would certainly go far.

Best of luck to her!

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2009, 02:07 PM   #2
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marion in Monterrey, Mexico

Welcome to the forum.
No it's not very strong. Radwanska and Pennetta are there, but no one else note-worthy (top 20) to my knowledge.
Marion right now is watching the Williams sisters
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 05:25 PM   #3
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Players list here : http://www.abiertodetenismonterrey.com/players.htm

Marion will be seed 2.
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 09:38 PM   #4
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

Marion does have a good chance here to build on ranking points and just to get some more wins under her belt.

Marion est ma princesse!!!!!Je t'aime!

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 12:11 AM   #5
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

Thank you Doa
Ah ok, then I really hope she will win the tournament. A final clash between her and radwanska would be amazing, and pretty probable.

Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 09:47 AM   #6
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatchPointJoe View Post
Marion does have a good chance here to build on ranking points and just to get some more wins under her belt.

Marion est ma princesse!!!!!Je t'aime!
la mienne aussi
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 12:01 PM   #7
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

lol...

Marion must make the final....

AND WIN :P

Allez Mar

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 05:32 PM   #8
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Comments on Marion inside this good tennis site : http://tenfem.streetreporters.net/ following a scale : rising/stable/falling

Stable
Marion Bartoli : Gagne des matches en ayant l’air complčtement ŕ bout, semble en bonne forme physique, puis finit par abandonner pour raison X ou Y (cette semaine, c’était les ampoules, alors qu’elle était menée 5-2 par Zvonareva, sa bęte noire). Peut mieux faire, comme souvent.
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 05:46 PM   #9
country flag Joee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
Comments on Marion inside this good tennis site : http://tenfem.streetreporters.net/ following a scale : rising/stable/falling

Stable
Marion Bartoli : Gagne des matches en ayant l’air complčtement ŕ bout, semble en bonne forme physique, puis finit par abandonner pour raison X ou Y (cette semaine, c’était les ampoules, alors qu’elle était menée 5-2 par Zvonareva, sa bęte noire). Peut mieux faire, comme souvent.

Encore, merci Lighter

Old Feb 24th, 2009, 03:51 PM   #10
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Marion should really win this, my only worry is Jie, shes been excellent recently. And thats if Marion doesnt decide to pull out in time for IW. But i think all her fans want a title since its been so long...
Ferg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 05:31 PM   #11
country flag Joee

3 years she has gone without a title....
Prague should of been hers in 2007 Silly injuries

Old Feb 24th, 2009, 06:30 PM   #12
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiakifug View Post
Marion should really win this, my only worry is Jie, shes been excellent recently. And thats if Marion doesnt decide to pull out in time for IW. But i think all her fans want a title since its been so long...
I think you are forgetting about Radwanska. She is more dangerous than Jie when she is in form.

Old Feb 24th, 2009, 06:42 PM   #13
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlieflip View Post
I think you are forgetting about Radwanska. She is more dangerous than Jie when she is in form.
Im not really seeing her as a threat as shes been ill recently and has been having a bad year.
Ferg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 08:17 PM   #14
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Marion!!!!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 10:22 PM   #15
country flag Joee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlieflip View Post
Isnt Radwanska the top seed? Marion is seeded 2nd so they cant meet until the final?

So Radwanska could be off form if they do meet....or she could have an early exit :P

Wishing you all the best marion! From MMB