Eleni s guestbook - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2009, 11:59 AM   #1
country flag Bette_Midler

Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute
Post Eleni s guestbook

I had notice that Eleni did renew her website and the site has a guestbook

http://www.daniilidou.net/guestbook/yapgb.php

The webmaster (Jazzy) wrote:

jaz :

homepage 12/02/09 17:08:46 Date
Message hi guys!
as u can see...eleni has a guestbook again. we r happy to provide you the opportunity to sign and express your thoughts.
we made the new guestbook more safe which means that all your messages will be checked and validated before they will show up in the guestbook.
take care and i hope you like the new site!

btw : I did like a lot this post:

Joe:

Here is a limerick that I wrote (since there was a contest at the match in Midland) ...

To Midland came a lady from Crete.
Who performed an incredible feat.
Starting a wild card,
She fought oh so hard.
To watch her was amazing and sweet.

Sorry that you did not win the finals today. Thanks for all the great tennis you showed us while in Midland. Travel safely and best of luck in the future.

------

awwwwww

Last edited by Bette_Midler : Feb 17th, 2009 at 01:36 PM.
Bette_Midler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2009, 02:53 PM   #2
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of
Re: Eleni s guestbook

well i wonder why they bothered????i guess they only want to hear the good things and delete the rest!!!so typical for people who cant take critism very well!!!!safe my ass jazzy!!!!u r afraid of the truth!!!!if they want people to express their thoughts then they should allow both good and bad!
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 03:35 PM   #3
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

^I'm the person that put the link to the Greek Goddess Gang in the guestbook. I really think Eleni would enjoy this stuff, and hopefully she'll read everything about Jaz

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 06:12 PM   #4
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of

good...u may put the other link for the topic i started lol...although i am sure she read it!!!!haha
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 01:32 AM   #5
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow
I posted the same exact thing that I did in "Dear Daniilidou" (except I took out the mou in lena mou) in her guestbook like a week ago. I have checked every day, and NOTHING. Now I see that Dorien commented yesterday and his is on but not mine

ATM, I am VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY uspet with Eleni.

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 12:29 PM   #6

Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute

Our Greek Goddess needs love and support now, I understand to us some times it s difficult understand certain things, but I m sure Eleni and her team is involved and worried, about her and performance.

All my love and my support to Eleni, Jazzy and the whole team

vamos

btw maybe later I will write something in her guestbook (I m lazy for those things )

but I know that Lenita, Jazzy and her team read this subforum
so dont worry hellas719 she probably received the message already
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 01:13 PM   #7
country flag merda2004

what eleni needs is a wake up call and a smack on her bum!enough with pumpering her all the time and cheering her idiotic decisions!if her team was really doing the right thing she would have been where she belongs!!!thats top 20!!!but she prefers the germand style she says!she prefers jazz as her doubles partner she says!she is doing well she says!
well all bullshit!!!she and the team are not doing enough and some people with all that sweet talk are doing things worse!!!yes she has talent but talent alone is not gonna take u anywhere!
she needs to find a good coach and listen to him and not do her own thing,otherwise she will never return to the top 20!
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 01:14 PM   #8
country flag merda2004

oh and before some of u reply keep in mind that a few days ago she said she is doing well and then we got that disappointing result!then the greek website site says that eleni is not feeling very well but at the same time she is doing well in doubles!if someone is not feeling well doesnt compete at all.stay at home and gets better!
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 06:44 PM   #9

Eleni is coming back from a terrible injury, she is starting again, and she is trying to recover sensations, it s perfectly understandable if she has ups and downs, but with work, faith and patience, she will be back because she is a champion.

Vamos!

btw: merda2004 I can feel all your love and passion for Eleni, I understand you much more that you can figure take care

Old Mar 31st, 2009, 09:46 AM   #10
country flag merda2004

eleni might be coming back from a terrible injury but..but...but....before u start playing u get better!eleni rushed things in order to play singles and doubles in china and then US open!
sometimes it seems that she is doing what she wants and not what her body allows her to do!
anyway we've been through this things before!and for the last few years eleni is only doing bad!really bad!getting to a doubles final in an ITF tournament for eleni is not good news!if she was a new player then yes it would have been and achievement! take Jasmine for example..for her yes its an achievement to reach a final but for eleni....???
she should be making the finals in wta tournaments not itfs!!!
i want her to go back and be coached by judith or some of her previous coaches or someone that can teach her staff!not daniel or similar!
and yes i feel love and passion for eleni thats why i get mean most of the times!never mind...elenis worst enemy is eleni herself!look at mauresmo she did very well then she had her ups and downs but she is still playing very well...i hope lena can learn from this!
by the way...vamos akgul!!!
Old May 13th, 2009, 07:11 PM   #11
country flag hellas719

Look at this:

Quote:
Anastasia

Kalimera Eleni,
Great to see you're back in form and returning to the WTA tour. Best of luck in Strasbourg!
Back in form???? I wish

Honestly, you can't blame the weather. It doesn't seem to have affected Fedak or Ondraskova since they won

I am still with Eleni though
But I'm starting to lose faith

Old May 14th, 2009, 09:53 AM   #12
country flag merda2004

i lost faith couple of years ago!she doesnt want to listen or improve!she just does what she thinks is best for her even if it isnt and doesnt work!the results my proof!!!
honestly anastasia u serious?hahahaha!!!
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 12:19 AM   #13
country flag hellas719

Dorien mentioned me and my five questions in Eleni's guestbook

Old Jun 30th, 2009, 08:02 AM   #14
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

You are late

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 12:30 PM   #15
country flag hellas719

I know
I saw the date