Rankings - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2010, 04:13 PM   #91
country flag the_tk

the_tk has disabled reputation
Re: Rankings

[quote=leo830301;18654433]#97... Right after Simona HalepQUOTE]

My God
That says it all
the_tk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2010, 04:41 PM   #92
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Simona was in front of Sori, two weeks ago.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 06:53 AM   #93
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

#96 this week
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 01:23 PM   #94
country flag Curcubeu

#95 this week!! It's going upstairs
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 02:51 PM   #95
country flag leo830301

leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
#95 this week!! It's going upstairs
Good News!
leo830301 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 01:00 PM   #96
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Who would say that she will be this low...
Nena_xxx is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 01:57 PM   #97
country flag Curcubeu

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 03:07 PM   #98
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Please start playing better Sorana. You have some ability. Figure out how to make it work for you.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 08:08 PM   #99
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

This is horible...
Nena_xxx is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 03:54 PM   #100
country flag Curcubeu

#93 again this week...
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 09:48 AM   #101
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

92 this week even if she qualify in both miami and IW it makes just 60 points so she would be out of top 100 so I want her to make somewhere second round of course it so much depends on the draw and also if she will play nassau she can get some points still many question marks because if she will go like semis in nassau I don´t think she will play miami what would be pretty bad as I am thinking about those three tournaments now we actually can´t expect any rise in the ranking . Damn I want her top 50
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 10:01 AM   #102
country flag Jekyll

Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuhvuh View Post
92 this week even if she qualify in both miami and IW it makes just 60 points so she would be out of top 100 so I want her to make somewhere second round of course it so much depends on the draw and also if she will play nassau she can get some points still many question marks because if she will go like semis in nassau I don´t think she will play miami what would be pretty bad as I am thinking about those three tournaments now we actually can´t expect any rise in the ranking . Damn I want her top 50
Sorry I'm a little bit busy to find out, but Nassau is this week or after IW and Miami? She isn't playing Monterrey, is she?

Need these points so badly!
Jekyll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 02:29 PM   #103
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

she doesn´t play monterrey, she is preparing in vegas with adidas team and I think Q for IW begins Monday and Nassau (Bahamas) is the second week of IW and then Miami Q but don´t know from when but if it begins already at the weekend (or Friday) and she will be at semis in Nassau it can be pretty bad because than I don´t know if she can catch the Q in Miami so will see, but she needs so many points now heading to RG and clay season if she make 4th in IW or Miami that would be huge or won Nassau or something. Just this is disaster
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 02:57 PM   #104
country flag Curcubeu

Well, she has nothing to defend during the following 3 slams, so a good first round draw there could boost her ranking extremely!

The last clay season she earned only 160 points (130 SF Estoril and 30 R2 Marbella)

Besides, she was once out of the Top 100 last year for one or two weeks, so it isn't that new, unfortunately...
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 04:48 PM   #105
country flag vuhvuh

but it´s 216 points 30 Marbella,30 Barcelona, 130 Estoril, 5 Madrid, 16 Srasbourg, 5 RG
and actually if she will be around 80-90-100 for RG and Wimby she can get top 10 seed she was really lucky to get lucic at AO can´t believe she was top 40 this time last year.