Dubai, Dubai...here we go! Allezzz!!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2009, 01:53 PM   #16
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dubai, Dubai...here we go! Allezzz!!!!

*2-1 Alizé

she doesnt manage to hold on her serve,seems like the games are long and tough to win

Allez!

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2009, 01:58 PM   #17
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

*4-1 Alizé

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 02:01 PM   #18
country flag améliemomo

5-1* now break again

Old Feb 16th, 2009, 02:04 PM   #19
country flag améliemomo

yeah!

she win 6-4 6-1!

Im wondering how she could lose to her at US Open but well seems like she learnt from that loss

congrats alize

Old Feb 16th, 2009, 02:27 PM   #20
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

well done Alizé!!

Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 02:44 PM   #21
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

well done Alize!!
Good win and I hope he shoulder is ok.
Good luck next round

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 02:46 PM   #22
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Happy that she always erases these frustrating losses by an easy win. Alizé has yet to play on her favourite surface and yet her season looks so bright.
I saw her dramatic match against Jankovic in Paris, I really loved her attitude. She creates such a fantastic atmosphere thanks to her temper. Of course it can be a handicap to be so emotional on the court but it's really a strength too. She finds so much courage & determination deep in herself, always good to see that!
She might not have the game to be top 10 yet but she is totally ready for it mentally speaking. If she keeps on working hard (on her net play & slice especially), she will score something big in her career!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 03:04 PM   #23
country flag améliemomo

I m amazed how many hatred alize inspire in GM just in saying that she's not that far from reaching the top10
I'm not sure she's doesnt deserve to enter in it I mean many great players became top10 at that same age.
Her progression is very good, she keeps improving after each tournament,each tough loss she had against the very top players.She worked hard during the off season.

I think she's a very mature and smart girl.She knows that she's not that far from those girls who are already in the top10 for many years now.
She is very emotional youre right but thats the way she is but not the like of past zvonareva who were totally hopeless in the court.

Alize has this big strengh which is to never give up and still fighting and be able to bounce back after disappointed loss she was so close to win(safina,jankovic).Even if she's bothered by her shoulder she decided to keep playing cause she's not the type to give up.She loves playing big tournaments cause she knows she can do something very good.

She has all it takes to be a good top10 imo and she'll probably be during clay season.
And to the haters

Old Feb 16th, 2009, 03:07 PM   #24
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

yeah

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 05:39 PM   #25
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Alizé

And f*ck you to all the haters
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 07:04 PM   #26
country flag améliemomo

COURT 3 start 12:00 noon

[10] A Cornet (FRA) vs [Q] J Schruff (GER)

Allez!

Old Feb 16th, 2009, 08:44 PM   #27
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully also a good tomorrow for Alizé! Good luck
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 09:26 PM   #28
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Alizé.
Good start.

Good luck in the next round!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 06:25 AM   #29
country flag louisa.
Long live.

louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done and good luck!

Long live the walls we crashed through
While the kingdom lights shined just for me and you...
louisa. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 09:48 AM   #30
country flag améliemomo

alize won 6-1 6-2

NEXT: Venus Williams or Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova.