Friday Qualifying Scores - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:39 PM   #61
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Friday Qualifying Scores

15-15
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:39 PM   #62
country flag dokicz09

dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light

Second serve=DF or point lost xD omg Jelena get it together!! now!
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:40 PM   #63
country flag bmxbandit
Team WTAworld

bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of

2nd serve points won: 1/11 (9%)

Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:40 PM   #64
country flag dokicz09

dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light

wow Ace 5:5
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:40 PM   #65
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

she does hold 5 all!

Ana Ivanovic, Sabine Lisicki, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

Official Psychologist of Don't Knock the Dok!
KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:40 PM   #66
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena 5-5,
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:40 PM   #67
country flag Europe rocks

Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute

Panova 3-6 3-2*
Europe rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:41 PM   #68
country flag bmxbandit
Team WTAworld

bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of

2 BPs. Convert it Jelena
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:42 PM   #69
Sash1

Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all

any links for the scores?
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:46 PM   #70
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

7-5 Jelena!!

Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:46 PM   #71
country flag bmxbandit
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash1 View Post
any links for the scores?
http://www.rmkchampionships.com/1/home/
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:48 PM   #72
Sash1

Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxbandit View Post
Thanks
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:50 PM   #73
country flag bmxbandit
Team WTAworld

7-5 0-1
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:51 PM   #74
country flag bmxbandit
Team WTAworld

2nd serve ace!
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:52 PM   #75
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

Jelena somehow holds again 1 all