Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 99 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #1471
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Wozniacki vs BYE
Hradecka vs Q
Q vs Muguruza
BYE vs Pavlyuchenkova

Lepchenko vs BYE
Erakovic vs Begu
Tatishvili vs Bertens
BYE vs Li

Li is injured, she already knows how to beat Woz - it's a miracle possible here ?
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #1472
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post

Li is injured, she already knows how to beat Woz - it's a miracle possible here ?
Li can be half-dead and still she'll destroy Begu.
Wozniacki to Begu: "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!"
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #1473
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Li can be half-dead and still she'll destroy Begu.
Wozniacki to Begu: "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!"
Have you followed WTA in the last 3-4 years? Li is the most inconsistent top player (yes, even more than Kvitova). In an off day (and those days are many in this period of year for Li) she has problem to win a set against BYE
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #1474

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

I have followed, actually.
Don't get me wrong, I also want Begu to win. Four years ago I was so infatuated with her, I could have swore she will be the next best thing, and I'm talking top 10 level. But she failed to deliver. And her results are only going from bad to worse. I am not even talking about matches with big players, I am talking about losses to the likes of King, Zhou, Panova, Dellacqua or Khromacheva. Big potential, smart and talented player, but weak mentality.
We'll just have to wait and see who of those 2 players will make it in the 3rd round. I put my money on the Chinese, no matter how inconsistent her game or results are.
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #1475
country flag grs

Please, don't thing that I expect Irina to make a formidable tournament here. I've just wanted to say that the draw isn't so bad and if she plays at her potential she could make a nice impression here. I am aware that she can lose in the very first round against Lepcenko but I have all the reasons to dream nicely, no?
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #1476

The Romanian girls have the tendency to perform below expectations whenever they get the opportunity of an "easy draw".
Begu beat Wozniacki in the 1st round at the US Open and was expected to win against Soler-Espinosa in the 2nd round. What did she do? That's right, not a thing.

Good luck to her versus Erakovic, she is her first opponent
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #1477
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Marina is quite up and down despite winning her first title this year, so Irina could make it past her. Lepchenko is in bad form, so it's not too bad a draw for her imo.

Ofc, it depends on what Irina turns up on the day.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #1478
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

This draw is GOLD She WILL fuck it up
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #1479
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
This draw is GOLD She WILL fuck it up

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #1480
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Irina has no points to defend, so she can only move up in the rankings. However, tellingly, she was bageled by Chanelle Scheepers last year, after winning the first set. As said above, Marina won her first title this year, so this could be a battle.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #1481
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

NID she would lose serve for the 1st time on 6-1 *4-5
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #1482
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Can we install a rule for Romanian players to refuse to serve when serving for or serving to stay in a set?
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #1483
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

From 5*-2 MP to 5*-4
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #1484
country flag Curcubeu

won 6-1 4-6 6-4

Saved 2 BPs at 5*-4

So clutch this woman.
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #1485
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Na and Caro are already shaaking in their boots
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote