Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 86 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #1276
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
And why does she choke so much? - Because she is easily irritated and too casual and lazy.

Against Wozzo on the big stage, she was clutch till the end, because she was able to focus fully on the match for once, against lower ranked players however, she tends to get impatient to a level that it's overcooking with her and her emotions and as a result of that, she won't find the court anytime soon afterwards.
Yeah, that's it I guess.

I just remembered that must be the only time Irina hasn't choked and played at an extremely high level until the end! Yeah, I agree, she's just too impatient at times...

Is it me or do a lot of the Romanian girls seem to choke quite a bit...? They are all talented but seem to lack focus at times..
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #1277
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
Is it me or do a lot of the Romanian girls seem to choke quite a bit...? They are all talented but seem to lack focus at times..
No, it's fact:

Quote:
Sydney:
Sofia Arvidsson def. Alexandra Dulgheru 6-7, 7-6, 7-5, Alexandra led by a break in the 2nd and had a MP at 6*-5.

Hobart:
Angelique Kerber def. Sorana Cirstea 6-0 3-6 7-5, Sorana blew 5-2* and 2 MPs at 5*-3

Indian Wells:
Aleksandra Wozniak def. Monica Niculescu 4-6 6-3 6-4, Monica blew a 4*-0 lead in the 3rd
Heather Watson def. Sorana Cirstea 6-3 3-6 7-6, Sorana blew a 5-0* lead in the 3rd and 2MPs at 5-4
Marion Bartoli def. Simona Halep 6-4 7-6, Simona blew 8 SPs in the 2nd set

Barcelona:
Yuliya Beygelzimer def. Alexandra Cadantu 6-3 7-6(4), Alexandra had 3 SPs at 5-4* in the 2nd set, but couldn't convert.

Madrid:
Lourdes Dominguez-Lino def. Monica Niculescu 6-0 7-6(6), Monica blew 6*-5 40-0 and further SPs in the TB
Anabel Medina Garrigues def. Sorana Cirtsea 6-1 3-6 7-5, Sorana 0/7 on BPs in the 3rd to AMG's 1/1 (1st MP on DF)

French Open:
Nina Bratchikova def. Monica Niculescu 0-6 6-3 6-3, Monica led H2H 3-0 against a player who has lost 9 of her last 10 matches, completely lost plot after the early bagel.

s'Hertogenbosch:
Francesca Schiavone def. Irina-Camelia Begu 6-2 2-6 7-6(8), Irina-Camelia led by 4-2 40-30 in the final set and had 6 consecutive MPs at 6-0 in the final set tiebreak, as well as 2 further ones at 7-6 and 8-7.

Montreal:
Samatha Stsour def. Simona Halep 7-5 4-4 Ret., Simona wasted a 5-1 lead in record time and was able to play a competitive second set until the retirement.

US Open:
Silvia Soler-Espinosa def. Irina-Camelia Begu 6-4 7-6(5), Begu wasted a 5-2 lead in the 2nd set tiebreak. Of course this loss was a back-up followed by the victory against a Top 10 player.

Tokyo:
Nadia Petrova def. Simona Halep 7-6(4) 6-0. Halep lead by a break twice in the 1st set and had a SP at 5-3*, couldn't convert, failed to win a single point on serve in the TB and completely collapsed afterwards.

Linz:
Petra Martic def. Sorana Cîrstea 6-4 6-3. Sorana finishing the match with a 0/10 BP conversion.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #1278
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

^ Thanks for the list, it's really quite scary tbh! That match with Schiavone in s'Hertogenbosch was hilarious. 6 MPs in the tiebreak.
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #1279
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

This time she has a strong alibi not like the few weeks off after Tashkent.
This Khromacheva match was like 8th match in 9 days plus moving from Linz to Luxembourg.

Btw the Begulescu doubles is back.
A tough draw. http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...12/300/MDD.pdf
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #1280
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Begulescu is back They're seeded 2nd in Lux
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #1281
country flag Ollie.

^

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #1282
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Won 61 60 over Oprandi (who is definitely not going to spend her vacations in Romania) and Paszek. Those bitches, I swear, they should have played the entire season together !
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #1283
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Had 2 BPs in the only game their opponents won.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #1284
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Bertens/Rus next. I'd love to watch them play
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #1285
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Won 64 63
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #1286
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
No, it's fact:
Yaroslava Shvedova should have become Romanian rather than a Kazakh. She would have fit right in.
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #1287
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Begulescu won 75 64 over Dushevina/Govortsova
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #1288
country flag Curcubeu

Defeated #3 seeds Dushevina/Govortsova 7-5 6-4
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #1289
country flag Curcubeu

I thought I was the only idiot following a doubles match on livescores
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 05:10 PM   #1290
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Lost 63 64. Shit day for Monica