Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 64 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #946
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

So there's a Romanian girl in the second round? So much life
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #947
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Oh my , only one girl advanced in the next round. And she barely defeated Rezai of all people?
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #948
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Begu representin' Romania Kaia next.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #949
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

With this result Irina qualified herself to Olympics. Congrats to her.
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #950
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI3N View Post
Oh my , only one girl advanced in the next round. And she barely defeated Rezai of all people?
It wasn't a bad match at all, though, definitely one of Aravane's best during the past months and she only finished with 10 UEs more than winners, had 40 winners at the end of the 2nd set.

A much better match than their previous encounter from last year where Rezai was just beyond hideous, some of her winners were amazing, but Irina served pretty well when it mattered and was more consistent in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDu View Post
With this result Irina qualified herself to Olympics. Congrats to her.
Old May 31st, 2012, 04:04 PM   #951
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Irina went down, 46 16, to Kaia, after blowing a break in the first.

Really disappointing tournament for the Romanians, on what is supposed to be their best surface. Hope for a quick recovery by Alex D. to provide some leadership to this group
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 04:18 PM   #952
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

She didn't choke, Kaia simply upped her game and was flawless from there on and I'm very critical when it comes to choking, didn't watch the second set, though.
Old May 31st, 2012, 04:45 PM   #953
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Irina needs to be more confident in her tennis. She has so nice shots but sometimes looks to be afraid to use it. When she played offensive with log balls put on corners she out balanced Kaia.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 12:33 AM   #954
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
She didn't choke, Kaia simply upped her game and was flawless from there on and I'm very critical when it comes to choking, didn't watch the second set, though.
That's what I was gonna say. Irina played actually decent in the first, moving and defending pretty well, but once Kaia started playing it was over.
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 01:30 AM   #955
country flag A-Chak

A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all

Irina
A-Chak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #956
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

BCR Open 2012

thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #957
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Irina Begu a ramas cu picioarele pe pamant, chiar daca anul trecut a reusit sa ajunga pana pe numarul 38 mondial. Momentan pe pozitia 59 in clasamentul WTA, Irina spera sa repete performanta de anul trecut, cand a castigat titlul BCR Open Romania dupa ce a reusit sa o invinga pe Laura Pous-Tio, scor 6-3, 7-5. “Chiar daca am castigat anul trecut turneul, nu vreau sa joc cu o presiune suplimentara. Sunt fericita ca am sansa sa evoluez acasa si atunci cand joci cu placere, rezultatele vin cu siguranta - a punctat jucatoarea de 22 de ani. Eu si celelalte jucatoare de la noi am atacat clasamentul WTA si ma bucur de aceasta oportunitate. La turnee iesim tot timpul impreuna, imi place sa stau cu romance”. Camaraderia militara vine ca si turnata jucatoarelor noastre, crede Irina. “Imi place foarte mult noua campanie, conceptul ni se potriveste - a explicat Begu. Ma bucur ca sunt persoane care se implica si isi doresc sa ajute tenisul feminin romanesc. Ma atrage stilul military si modul in care noi suntem vazute in afara tarii, ca fiind armata romancelor care au luat cu asalt topul 100 WTA”.
Quote:
Irina Begu remained grounded, even though last year managed to get up to number 38 worldwide. Currently ranked 59 in WTA rankings, Irene hopes to repeat last year's performance when he won the title after BCR Open Romania managed to beat Laura Pous-Tio, score 6-3, 7-5. "Even if I won the tournament last year, I do not want to play with additional pressure. I'm glad I have the chance to evolve home and play with pleasure when the results come with safety - the player has scored 22. I and other players in the WTA rankings we attacked and I am glad of this opportunity. Tournament always go out together, I like to hang out with romance. "Military camaraderie comes as jucatoarelor cast our thought Irina. "I love the new campaign concept suits us - Begu said. I'm glad there are people who get involved and want to help Romanian women's tennis. Military style attracts me and how we are seen abroad as the army stormed romancele the WTA top 100. "

Yeah, the Romanian amarda, someone lurked on TF, I guess.
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #958
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Quote:

Yeah, the Romanian armada, someone lurked on TF, I guess.
What is the connection ?
Did not get it.
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #959
country flag Curcubeu

It's a term used by some people in here, probably got inspired, probably not.
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #960
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

Quote:

the Romanian armada

thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote