Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #766
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

3-1 Irina ! Haide fetito!

4-1* Just hold your service 2 times in the row and is enough Irina
5-2 * now.

Last edited by grs : Mar 8th, 2012 at 11:44 PM.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2012, 11:56 PM   #767
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Irina won 4-6 7-5 6-2 after 2 h 21 m

7 aces, 4 DFs, 58% first serve in, 73% points on first service , 55% on second service; 4 /16 break points converted 5/7 bp saved.

Next Maria Kirilenko. Could be?
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 04:03 AM   #768
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

The way the match went the first 2 sets I didn't think she was going to win but she got stronger as the match went on. Obviously that break at the end of the second set was the turning point. It also helped that Hradecka blew it by being inpatient, I thought. She has no net game though. She really needs to diversify her game otherwise I don't see her getting any higher in the rankings.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 04:36 AM   #769
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Great fighting Irina!

Also no one mentioned it, but Irina is playing doubles herewith MJMS and they won the first round in an STB over Daniilidou and Jankovic and will not ply the second round against Dulko and Suarez

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #770
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

OMG this is a dream right? left on 64 *54 MP and now wake up and see she won
Irina my new goddess
but i'm quite sure Lucie did all by herself
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #771
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Irina-Camelia Begu hits back at Lucie Hradecka in the opening round – BNP Paribas Open 2012

Romanian starlet, Irina-Camelia Begu, made an epic comeback to outsmart the Czech tennis star, Lucie Hradecka, in a three set nail-biter at the BNP Paribas Open 2012 on Thursday. She formulated a 4-6, 7-5, 6-2 success against the 26-year-old to book a spot in the second round at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden.

Begu sought her momentum after the opening set and after breaking the Czech’s serve four times, she pocketed the match in two hours and 20-minutes. Facing each other for the first time, the Romanian not only edged in the head-to-head series by 1-0 against the world number 61 but also inched closer towards her maiden career title.

The Czech entered this WTA (Women’s Tennis Association) Premier Mandatory event with conviction and after cashing in the only break opportunity, she bagged the opener with a 6-4 win. Hradecka warded off both breakpoints she encountered and regardless of producing a poor first serve share, the Czech spectacularly marked nine out of 10 points on it.

Ranked 46th in the WTA Premier Rankings, Begu re-focused her strategy in the proceeding set. The Romanian blocked four out of five breakpoints she faced and capitalised on two out of seven break chances, ultimately pulling out the equaliser by winning seven games to five.

The 21-year-old perfected her game in the final set. Begu fended off the lone breakpoint she faced and broke Hradecka’s serve twice to clinch the decider with a 6-2 score line.

Overall, Begu found 16 break opportunities and fired seven massive aces. In the end, she capped the match by clicking 103 points in contrast with the Czech’s 93.
Instantly put that betting report site on my faves for the obvious reason.

Keeping in mind which unimportant, casual information isn't mentioned a single time...
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #772
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

who wrote this shit
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #773
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Someone who didn't watch the match and probably just tried to sum up the scoreboard stats in words without having followed a single second of the match.

Still *dead* at edging closer to maiden title.
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #774
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

I watched the whole match and as I said above I didn't think Irina played that great. She is very good when her first serve goes in though. She was mostly on defense for the first half. She started hitting the ball without letting it bounce to much and I thought that was good because it sped up the game a bit and it forced Hradecka into mistakes. Hradecka could have won the match if she didn't set her mind on winning it in style and getting broken in that second set
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #775
country flag Curcubeu

Unforced errors on MPs?

But the text says, she perfected her game in the 3rd set!

Irina still goes sometimes for too much when chances for it to pay off are rather small, well, against an even more powerful player like Hradecka she is even more forced to keep the ball in play and not going for the unreachable winner anytime.
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #776
country flag codrutc

Hradecka also took a long bathroom break at the end of the second set. I don't know whether that had anything to do with her losing the match I am not trying to make excuses for the opponent though, I am a Irina fan
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 06:02 AM   #777
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

6-7 4-6 against Kirilenko

Old Mar 11th, 2012, 06:03 AM   #778
country flag hellas719

Acapulco:

Old Mar 11th, 2012, 06:04 AM   #779
country flag hellas719

Old Mar 11th, 2012, 06:05 AM   #780
country flag hellas719