Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 01:49 AM   #676
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

How many GPs already fucked up?
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 01:53 AM   #677
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Broken to lose the set from 40-0

I love my faves, I really do.

OK, to sum it up:

Irina had a BP in the very first game, failed to convert
Held after being 0-30 down in her first service game, though
got broken for 1-5, after 40-15 + A
broke back at 1-5* after saving 2 Pennetta SPs
just to get broken again to lose the set after 40-0 + 2 x A

WTA
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 01:56 AM   #678
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

5 games to 40; 3 to 30 - 68 points played in 8 games - really a very tight first set. I think that only the experience of Flavia made the difference.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:01 AM   #679
country flag Curcubeu

How poor can you be on important points?

However, this must be comedy gold.
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:04 AM   #680
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a stream http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-2/16/138/v-373968.html
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:05 AM   #681
country flag Curcubeu

Thank you!
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:11 AM   #682
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

BP converted, the end is near y'all I'm off to bed
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:11 AM   #683
country flag Curcubeu

I would have killed her if that return went wide...

Actually looks pretty good now that I turned in.
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:11 AM   #684
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
BP converted, the end is near y'all I'm off to bed
Night!
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:11 AM   #685
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Thanks! Seems to be a quality match.
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:19 AM   #686
country flag Curcubeu

Another 2 GPs wasted

However, this is a brilliant claycourt match so far.
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:22 AM   #687
country flag Curcubeu

I still think that Begu is the most talented Romanian player (on clay), so clean are her shots, she just goes for too much at times, but otherwise her technique is impeccable.
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:22 AM   #688
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Another 2 GPs wasted

However, this is a brilliant claycourt match so far.
Exactly. Flavia is playing at her best.
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:27 AM   #689
country flag Curcubeu

Wow, Flavia is brilliant, I can't imagine that she played like that the rounds before.

No shame losing today.
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:32 AM   #690
country flag Curcubeu

I can only repeat myself, tons of talent, but her shot selection needs some clean-up.

Even if she should lose this one, no shame, she will get her chances on clay.