Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 13th, 2011, 07:34 PM   #571
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

OK, she confirmed playing doubles with Monica next year! Let's hope for the best!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2011, 04:25 PM   #572
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
OK, she confirmed playing doubles with Monica next year! Let's hope for the best!
Seldom or on regular basis?
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 06:34 PM   #573
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

From the start of the season (Horbart) in view of the Olympics!
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 05:42 PM   #574
country flag Curcubeu

Irina-Camelia is obviously acquiring a taste for twitter and providing us with more pics on one day than other players of her position a full month!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...10132792391936

The athlete of the year award by her home club Olimpia. She received it from Santa Claus...

And did she also jump onto the Mohawk laminate bandwagon?

And a video from TVR about the Romanian Fed Cup Team and their goal to qualify for the World Group, where they should already be to be honest...

http://www.tvr.ro/sport.php?play=116634
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 12:21 AM   #575
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
irina_begu Irina Begu
Another week of training is coming to an end. Tomorrow I'll upload some pictures
She really is on a roll!
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 05:20 PM   #576
country flag Curcubeu

Here are the photos:

With her coach practicing slices:

With yesterday's training partner Razvan:

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 08:58 PM   #577
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice
http://www.wtatennis.com/page/OffCou...519346,00.html

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 09:15 PM   #578
country flag Curcubeu

Damn, missed her mum's birthday on Sunday!

Yeah, 2012 can be even more successful keeping in mind that she has barely anything to defend at the slams and also only played 17 tournaments this season (only Serena and Kim played less in the Top 100)

Here the interview she did with Dolce Sport: (google translate)

Quote:
Irina Begu as explained for Dolce Sport climbed 160 places in WTATenismena Irina Begu Dolce Sport spoke about the huge leap that made ​​this year in the global hierarchy, but also its immediate objective, which is not related to sport. at 21 years, Irina Begu surprised the tennis world in 2011, becoming a feared opponent. Dolce Sport player explained how successful this ascent.
"We went from number 200 on the 40th, I received the revelation of the year, I feel very well.
I changed my first coach, I began in August with someone else and I very much mind changed and I think that helped me the most. The game was there, but I did not trust me, "said Irina Begu.
She revealed, and what he wants in the end of the year: "First of all, driving license, will soon give room, and health and a better year in 2012 than this.
I worked on during the physical training and tried to correct all shots, to make a leap as good at all ".
Driving license!
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 09:54 PM   #579
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

She changed her coach in August?
She made so much progress before then so why did she change?

Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 09:21 AM   #580
country flag Curcubeu

As far as I know there are currently 2 coaches looking after her: Marius Comanescu and Teodor Bolanu. Comanescu is her official coach, but she is still receiving advice from the former.

She feels comfortable with it. Maybe she is someone who needs new impulses!
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 04:52 PM   #581
country flag Curcubeu

Irina hid in this famous painting by Tizian - Can you find her?

Old Dec 28th, 2011, 05:40 PM   #582
country flag Curcubeu

By the way, some new pics:

Next to the Christmas tree, however I was more focused on that so typical Romanian wall unit in the background...

and with her 'love' Brenda:

And her with Simona and Alexandra Damaschin watching, yeah, watching Alvin and the Chipmunks

I love how Damaschin is the one drinking water whereas the 2 pros prefer coke, but at least they sit last row!
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 11:50 PM   #583
country flag hellas719

Typical Romanian Wall Unit = Typical Greek Wall Unit

And LOL at her with Santa in Kindergarten
That doesn't even look like Santa . He isn't chubby and in Romania Santa has a blonde beard?

Old Jan 6th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #584
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Hobart, Main Draw:

(1)Yanina Wickmayer (BEL) vs. Marina Erakovic (NZL)
Galina Voskoboeva (KAZ) vs. (wc)Casey Dellacqua (AUS)
Klara Zakopalova (CZE) vs. Simona Halep (ROU)
(8)Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU) vs. Elena Baltacha (GBR)

Great draw for the first tournament of the year!

Good luck!
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #585
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Baltacha is dangerous on fast court. But, good luck Irina!
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote