Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2011, 04:27 PM   #466
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Palermo, R1: Irina-Camelia Begu def. Maria-Elena Camerin 6-2 7-5

Irina's serve was off today, so that it became a close match in the second set. MEC's one wasn't better, though, and when she failed to serve out the second set at 5*-4 things fast went into Irina's direction again...

Next round probably against Vinci!
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:05 PM   #467
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Palermo, R2: Irina-Camelia Begu def. (2)Roberta Vinci 6-4 6-3

At least she took revenge, but I would have prefered winning on Sunday...

When she choked away those 2 MPs at the end, I feared the worst, but she was able to close it out this time!

Next one is AMG who she beat at Budapest. Would be too ironic if she takes revenge to Vinci now, but therefore loses to Anabel who is probably one of those players you don't want to face if you are tired...

Of course her quarterfinal match will not be streamed because they only show 2 matches a day and those will be Pennetta and Errani...
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:10 PM   #468
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Irina Only tiredness can stop her now for another final and for becoming Romanian nr 1.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:15 PM   #469
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

OOP for tomorrow:

Centre Court (from 16.00hrs)
1. Petra Cetkovska vs. Sara Errani
2. Anabel Medina Garrigues vs. Irina-Camelia Begu (NB 18.30hrs)
3. Flavia Pennetta vs. Tsvetana Pironkova (NB 20.30hrs)

It seems that we will see Irina playing tomorrow.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #470
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

on tv tomorrow
i don't think she will beat AMG tomorrow she will play under heat too...
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:47 PM   #471
country flag Curcubeu

It's streamed!

Not AMG again!
She is probably the one not Romanian player I've watched for the longest overall time this season because she is playing every streamed clay MM and knows how to make every match-up a marathon. Let's hope she can beat her and her boring game again!
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 10:02 PM   #472
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

playing doubles right now
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 10:11 PM   #473
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Irina Only tiredness can stop her now for another final and for becoming Romanian nr 1.
And she is also playing Bucharest 100k next week, so after that she should have definitely taken the number #1 spot!

While at the same time, Alexandra is probably enjoying her summer holidays at the beach of Mauritius, having a drink after watching the last Harry Potter Movie (first showing of course )

Competition is good for business, I guess!
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 01:55 AM   #474
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Irina

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 01:56 AM   #475
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Budapest:

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 01:56 AM   #476
country flag hellas719

Budapest:

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 01:56 AM   #477
country flag hellas719

Budapest Final:

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 02:00 AM   #478
country flag chenhw

chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light

a rising star
TITLES
Singles: [2012 ITF Astana]/RU: 2013 Budapest,New Haven 2014 Indian Wells
Doubles: [2012 ITF Chiasso,ITF Prague,ITF Brescia] /RU: 2012 Wimbledon,ITF Bucharest,Nantes,2013 Baku Tashkent
(w/shaddad)
chenhw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 04:57 AM   #479
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Irina is POTW on the G&R Watch for getting to the final of Budapest
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 05:31 AM   #480
country flag hellas719

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/201107...256076_2389549
Some quotes from Irina