Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:59 AM   #391
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Good job Irina

GL against Kuznetsova
thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2011, 01:42 PM   #392
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Congrats Irina! Maybe another upset in round II.
grs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 02:52 PM   #393
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

The match stats:

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/sc...y7/2107ms.html
Old May 24th, 2011, 02:20 AM   #394
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Irina
Did anyone see the match? I just saw a short highlights video on the RG website, about 5 points were shown. I hope she can continue here, but it's unlikely that she'll beat Sveta again . You never know though

GL in R2!

Also, it would be cool if she could be one of the few players to have never lost in R1 of a slam

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 02:21 AM   #395
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 24th, 2011, 02:21 AM   #396
country flag hellas719

Old May 24th, 2011, 07:04 AM   #397
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the match and Irina did what an opponent of Rezai should do: Keep the ball in court, hit flat and long on both sides of the court to force Aravane to make errors and she did many indeed!

Irina had also some errors in her offensive game and has to work on her really low 1st serve percentage!

Let's see what she can do against Sveta!
Old May 24th, 2011, 12:06 PM   #398
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing to lose. R1 win was never in doubt for me
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2011, 03:56 PM   #399
country flag Curcubeu

French Open, Round 2:

(13)Svetlana Kuznetsova def. Irina-Camelia Begu 6:1 6:1

She was simply overstrained and Sveta certainly motivated for the revenge!
I hope she takes out the positive things for a successful grass court season!
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 04:44 AM   #400
country flag hellas719

Irina

Old Jun 6th, 2011, 06:31 PM   #401
country flag Curcubeu

Career high of #89 this week!

$100,000 ITF Marseille, Main Draw:

Lara Arruabarrena-Vecino (ESP) v Laura Thorpe (FRA)
(3)Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU) v (wc)Julie Coin (FRA)

(7)Corinna Dentoni (ITA) v Natalie Piquion (FRA)
Olivia Sanchez (FRA) v Ajla Tomljanovic (CRO)

Good luck!
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 02:09 AM   #402
country flag hellas719

Go Irina!

Old Jun 7th, 2011, 02:10 AM   #403
country flag hellas719

^^#87, not #89

Old Jun 10th, 2011, 10:03 PM   #404
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

She made it to the finals in Marseille, singles and doubles. Congrats!
However, isn't she supposed to play on grass this time of the year?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 10:15 PM   #405
country flag Curcubeu

Well, she could have played Birmingham this week where she would have hardly reached third round, so not more than 30 points. Winning Marseille on her favourite clay can bring her 150 points.

Clever girl!