Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 198 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 18th, 2014, 05:02 PM   #2956
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Come on!

I hope she finishes in straight sets this time. Hai Irina!
Advertisement

Old Aug 18th, 2014, 05:11 PM   #2957
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Hopefully, because they made some mistakes sometimes also and didn't stream sh*t.

Told you @ Not A Fan

http://www.drakulastream.eu/tennis-l...ing-video.html

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Aug 18th, 2014 at 07:52 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 07:05 PM   #2958
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Oh man, this stinks Both the non-existing tv coverage per usual in the US, and the fact that Irina has to play Garcia again.

Please Irina finish this quick this time so that Caro can play ok in doubles
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 07:49 PM   #2959
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold

Hai Irina repeta victoria de ieri si poate imbunatateste-o!
quiet_mike is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 08:19 PM   #2960

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Came back from 1-4 down, but lost the tiebreak

She wins with Diyas when there is little points and little money at stake and loses when the win could actually make a difference. Please don't repeat the same mistake with Garcia!
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 09:14 PM   #2961

WTA New Haven (USA), R32:

(LL)Caroline Garcia (FRA) d. (Q)Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU) 76(4) 76(4)

Oribil!
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 09:17 PM   #2962
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

1st set: Came back from 5-2 . Had 3 consecutive BPs at 5-5. Lost in in the f*cking TB.

In the 2nd set , had a SP at 5-4* and broke back when Garcia served for the match and Again lost it in the f*cking TB.

Maybe it's good it wasn't streamed .... .

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 09:51 PM   #2963
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Come on!

I hope she finishes in straight sets this time.
Your hope was fulfilled. She (was) finished in straight sets.
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 09:57 PM   #2964
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Well Irina once made semi's from being LL... I guess you win some, you lose some. Still, she got enough hours on court as practice for the USO
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 12:43 AM   #2965

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Your hope was fulfilled. She (was) finished in straight sets.
I was actually wishful thinking
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 06:39 AM   #2966
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 10:36 AM   #2967
country flag Not A Fan

Old Aug 19th, 2014, 02:16 PM   #2968
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Irina and Caro both played much better on Monday than the day before. Longer rallies, better changes of direction from both ends...Irina looked exhausted in the second tiebreak and it's not hard to imagine why. They weren't just long, tight matches -they were very physical. They had to call a medical TO during the super tiebreak of Garcia's doubles match with Moni Niculescu since Caroline's nose started bleeding and wouldn't stop for a good 5 minutes .
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 06:56 PM   #2969
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Irina and Caro both played much better on Monday than the day before. Longer rallies, better changes of direction from both ends...Irina looked exhausted in the second tiebreak and it's not hard to imagine why. They weren't just long, tight matches -they were very physical. They had to call a medical TO during the super tiebreak of Garcia's doubles match with Moni Niculescu since Caroline's nose started bleeding and wouldn't stop for a good 5 minutes .
Irina is slowly peaking for the US Open.
She just has to avoid getting into TB's there and she will be fine.
Thanks for sharing.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu Ana Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 08:06 PM   #2970
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
Irina is slowly peaking for the US Open.
She just has to avoid getting into TB's there and she will be fine.
Thanks for sharing.
Think that's sound advice for Irina's career advancement in general. Hopefully she takes it to heart !
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote