Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 196 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 05:31 PM   #2926
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Oh Irina
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 05:32 PM   #2927
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

When she broke at 6-5 2nd set I thought she could turn this match into her favor.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 07:59 PM   #2928
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
In the 1st set, had *6-5 ,15-0.
at that moment she hit two DF's in a row...
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 12:00 PM   #2929
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Irina and her choking

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 01:15 PM   #2930
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

From other thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah Leon View Post

Diyas-Begu (first 5 games, tiebreak, whole 2nd set)
Beguís forehand somewhat reminds me of Barthelís and from the beginning, she tried dominating with it but her shots were way too inconsistent. In the first 5 games Zarina didnít hit a singe winner, but she hit two right away when I came back during the tiebreak but it was Beguís errors that lost her the set. Zarina began hitting her forehand harder in the 2nd set but that didnít last long because Begu kept making errors so Zarina switched back to just being solid. But at 1-4, Begu raised her level of play and eventually got it to 5-5 after saving match points on which both, Zarina was way too passive. It got to a tiebreak though and again Zarina was just too consistent for Begu, who really didnít have the best attitude, despite fighting hard. I didnít realize what a pusher Zarina can be. Begu can really flatten it out well on either side (more so fh) when she wants to.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 01:20 PM   #2931
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

From yesterday:

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 10:05 PM   #2932
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

CT Open Qualifying Draw

(3/wc)Garcia v Erakovic
Hsieh v (wc)Collins
(wc)Whoriskey v Parmentier
Begu v (8)Diyas

Hopefully she can turn things around from their matchup last week
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #2933

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Oh, come on!

Diyas & Parmentier? One nemesis after another.
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 05:35 PM   #2934
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

It's getting really ridiculous now, these two and their tiebreaks At least Irina managed to take this one... lets go
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 05:39 PM   #2935
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
It's getting really ridiculous now, these two and their tiebreaks At least Irina managed to take this one... lets go

Mess . . At least she took the set.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 06:22 PM   #2936
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

CT Open Qualifying R1
Irina Camelia Begu (ROU)
d. (8) Zarina Diyas (KAZ) 76 (5) 61
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #2937
country flag Not A Fan

This day is just getting better and better Now for the big finale
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 06:28 PM   #2938
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Made her ridicolous loss gainst Diyas in Cinci even worse.

Still, great to see her getting revenge and winning a close TB for once makes it all the more sweeter.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 07:13 PM   #2939

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Made her ridicolous loss gainst Diyas in Cinci even worse.
This.
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 05:22 PM   #2940
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of

she won 6-2 7-6 but had a medical time out at 5-5 and saved sp at 5-6 and somehow scraped through

shes carrying an injury it seems
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote