Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 189 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:11 PM   #2821
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

4-3
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:18 PM   #2822
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Come with the break Irina
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:26 PM   #2823

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

The worst time to have a dispute over a ball with the umpire
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:27 PM   #2824

100k Contrexeville (FRA), F:

(5)Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU) d. (1)Kaia Kanepi (EST) 63 64

She is soooo back in the business First important title after Tashkent 2012
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:28 PM   #2825
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
The worst time to have a dispute over a ball with the umpire
No Romanian tennis match is complete without a yelling match over a ball being out. Irina was clearly right, though, and that ball wasn't anywhere close to being in. Glad Kanepi cooperated and shanked the deuce ball in the net
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:28 PM   #2826
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Good win

I hope that she pass a few rounds in Bucharest she is not far to enter in top 50 again.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:29 PM   #2827
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Irina
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:39 PM   #2828

Excerpt from Irina's acceptance speech: "First of all I would like to congratulate Kaia and wish her all the best for the rest of the tournament." The tournament that just ended, that is

Public speaking, girls! It is not as important as your tennis skills, I agree, but it still counts
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #2829
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Excerpt from Irina's acceptance speech: "First of all I would like to congratulate Kaia and wish her all the best for the rest of the tournament." The tournament that just ended, that is

Public speaking, girls! It is not as important as your tennis skills, I agree, but it still counts
"for the rest of the tournaments"... that's what she said, for sure
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:49 PM   #2830
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Yup, that's what I heard as well. Irina's quite good at these IMO, especially in terms on not speaking too fast -even did a few in Spanish while in South America. Will upload the last game and speech on YT shortly.
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:52 PM   #2831
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Great win . too bad it was at the Same time as the Wimby final.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:52 PM   #2832

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Yup, that's what I heard as well.
My bad. It's about time I have my annual check-ups
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:55 PM   #2833
country flag ioana_sk8r

Quote:
My bad. It's about time I have my annual check-ups
Nah, blame it on the sound system and wind -the players had the wind blame game down pat .
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:56 PM   #2834
country flag Not A Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Great win . too bad it was at the Same time as the Wimby final.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
No worries... the french commentators were keeping us informed I don't speak french, but i could hear them say Federer, Djokovic and Wimbledon
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 03:10 PM   #2835
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it's the right time now to say that I'm happy but really surprised how quick she came back after last year. She is still having some off-days from time to time, but all in all things are looking pretty good this year.

I hope she has stiol enough gaz in the tank for Bucharest now.

I didn't even know that this was streamed. Any vids to review?
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote