Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 187 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 4th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #2791
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

'Schlaaand And she's in Alsace-Loraine no less.... how brave is this girl??
Advertisement

Old Jul 4th, 2014, 08:11 PM   #2792
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Oop, I hope she wasn't beat up by the French supporters after the match
This

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 02:01 PM   #2793
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Bucharest MD

(7)Cetkovska v Cadantu
Q v Begu
Soler-Espinosa v Q
Dulgheru v (2)Vinci

Nice draw
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 02:27 PM   #2794
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Irina-Camelia lived with her aunt in Nuremberg for a while, so she still has some close Connections in Germany, so her fandom is understandable (especially because Romanian soccer is unwatchable at the moment which is another Topic, though).

Still, the hype about the world Cup in Ggermany is literally breaking all boundaries here. Every person on this board claiming that player x or y is hyped mainly by refering to a small but usually loud group of fans on TF should come over and live here. I, for once, lost it when I heard a dubstep re-interpretation of Rimsky-Korsakov's 'Flight of the Bumblebee' (in German: Hummelflug - you know the reference) in the radio this morning.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 02:39 PM   #2795
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Think she made the finals in Contrexeville, eve though live scores shows her winning score as 52 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Still, the hype about the world Cup in Ggermany is literally breaking all boundaries here. Every person on this board claiming that player x or y is hyped mainly by refering to a small but usually loud group of fans on TF should come over and live here. I, for once, lost it when I heard a dubstep re-interpretation of Rimsky-Korsakov's 'Flight of the Bumblebee' (in German: Hummelflug - you know the reference) in the radio this morning.
Last time I was in Romania at the same time as the WC (think it was 2006), all we got as pre-game and post-game analysis was Romanian club coaches who would rant about their players not being selected and how Romania could have been there had the qualifying lineups been different. Compared to that, bragging about an actual goal that took place seems completely reasonable to me.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 02:46 PM   #2796
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

100k Contrexeville (FRA), S:

(5)Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU) d. Melanie Oudin (USA) 62 62
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 02:54 PM   #2797
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Haide
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 02:56 PM   #2798
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Last time I was in Romania at the same time as the WC (think it was 2006), all we got as pre-game and post-game analysis was Romanian club coaches who would rant about their players not being selected and how Romania could have been there had the qualifying lineups been different. Compared to that, bragging about an actual goal that took place seems completely reasonable to me.
I am actually living and studying in Germany for quite a while now.

By the way, I don't want to depreciate patriotic feelings, even though I would hardly call myself a patriotic person to begin with, but the pseudo-patriotism that only seems to flourish every 2 years in Germany when there is some football tournament in summer is miles away from the original idea.

Here, it rather strikes me as a mixture of social gathering, party time and especially a form of escapism from the responsibilities of the bitter reality we are confronting. After all, we are living in politically explosive times, and soccer is a lot of fun, but not more than that.

And yes, I like Germany and I'm happy to be able to study here. And I also have no problems with this country in general and its People. It's just something I notice, but I guess it can be easily expanded to other areas of life and of course to other countries as well.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 03:56 PM   #2799
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
100k Contrexeville (FRA), S:

(5)Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU) d. Melanie Oudin (USA) 62 62
She's cruisin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Still, the hype about the world Cup in Ggermany is literally breaking all boundaries here.
It's like that every time... and not only there, obliviously it's most crazy in countries that have legitimate changes to win it all like Holland, Argentina... or Brazil, where it's just pandemonium. I remember that movie (Goodbye Lenin) that basically sets the whole reunification against the win in the 1990 World cup...
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 07:28 PM   #2800
country flag Not A Fan

Also won in doubles today... 18-16 in the supertie

Tough day tommorow
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 07:31 PM   #2801

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Great week already!
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 11:46 PM   #2802
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Irina in a 100K final. With 4 good wins/battles.

GL against Kaia!

Last edited by Potapovushina : Jul 5th, 2014 at 11:51 PM.
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 01:48 PM   #2803
country flag Not A Fan

The final should be showed live here: http://www.vosgestelevision.tv/

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 01:52 PM   #2804
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Live stream. At long last! Multumesc mult
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 01:54 PM   #2805

Multumiiiim