Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 172 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2014, 08:38 PM   #2566
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
the word stupid has been used when describing Hingis (most noticeably by Mauresmo)... so i guess this shouldn't be a surprise, but still it's low even for her standards. as for the other one, given her whole attitude, shouldn't be a surprise also.

Well , Simona wiped that smile from her face
Irina probably very proud of that

"Iíve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. Iíve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, Iíve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed.
Iíve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Michael Jordan
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2014, 08:45 PM   #2567
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Martina was all smiling after the first set against Simona, but in the end she had the most depressing face i've seen in a while. I was a little bit happy to see her ironic smile gone
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2014, 03:01 PM   #2568
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Looks like she withdrew from Prague 100k + H a few days ago . So the Lisicki match was the last one before RG quallies . Hope she'll not lose her form

Also , she'll play Doubles at the Roland Garros with K. Knapp : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=693826

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2014, 10:54 AM   #2569
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Irina played Sunday in the Bundesliga
Begu I. - Honcova M. 6-3, 7-6

Btw for fun
Begu > Zhang
Zhang > Kvitova
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2014, 10:56 AM   #2570
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
Btw for fun
Begu > Zhang
Zhang > Kvitova
That's exactly what I was thinking yesterday evening as I was watching that match. Last night's result makes Irina's win even more impressive. Hope she does well in the RG qualies!
Old May 20th, 2014, 02:24 PM   #2571
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Let's go Irina!!!

RG - Qualifications Women's Singles

Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU) [1]
Misa Eguchi (JPN)

Storm Sanders (AUS)
Aleksandra Krunic (SRB)
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 02:31 PM   #2572

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

2014 French Open, QD:

(1)Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU) v Misa Eguchi (JPN)
Storm Sanders (AUS) v Aleksandra Krunic (SRB)
Florencia Molinero (ARG) v Ayumi Morita (JPN)
(20)Grace Min (USA) v Eva Birnerova (CZE)

Irina should be ok with this draw if she forgets Brisbane.
Old May 20th, 2014, 02:33 PM   #2573
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Are they playing only 2 rounds?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 02:34 PM   #2574
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
3 wins to qualify.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 02:35 PM   #2575
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
3 Rounds but I don't want to think too far ahead
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 02:36 PM   #2576
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

The only threat to me is Morita but, as usual, let's take it match by match

Scandalous that she has to play qualies though, she should have gotten a WC instead of Ferro, Hesse, etc.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 02:37 PM   #2577

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
The only threat to me is Morita but, as usual, let's take it match by match

Scandalous that she has to play qualies though, she should have gotten a WC instead of Ferro, Hesse, etc.
Indeed. But I also think Sanders and Min can be dangerous if they bring their best tennis.
Old May 20th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #2578
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
The only threat is Krunic
Fixed

Good luck !

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 02:47 PM   #2579
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

You think ? She's not bad but she's mostly an ITF player while Irina has proven recently that she belongs to the WTA tournaments.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 02:55 PM   #2580

Quote:
You think ? She's not bad but she's mostly an ITF player while Irina has proven recently that she belongs to the WTA tournaments.
Unarguably Irina is the best player in her section. But if I were in her shoes, I'd still be careful with some ITF players. Anyway, I hope there won't be any surprises in this section, as she's the only Romanian girl with a chance to make the main draw this year.