Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 155 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 05:42 AM   #2311
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Yes ! keep it like that "Bego"
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 07:53 AM   #2312
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 09:57 AM   #2313
country flag dos Santos

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 04:32 PM   #2314
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

The video to the picture.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 05:25 PM   #2315
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Begu
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 09:13 PM   #2316
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

That was awesome... =))))

Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 03:56 AM   #2317
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

50K+H Medellin (COL), R16
(3)Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU) d. Laura Pous-Tio (ESP) 67(1) 75 60

She was down 2-4 in the second set when I started watching and played well to come back & win. Nice to see her getting back on track
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 08:53 AM   #2318
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
50K+H Medellin (COL), R16
(3)Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU) d. Laura Pous-Tio (ESP) 67(1) 75 60

She was down 2-4 in the second set when I started watching and played well to come back & win. Nice to see her getting back on track
Great comeback! 12 back to back wins now

Quarterfinal against seventh seed Florencia Molinero of Argentina. Hai Irina!
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 09:30 AM   #2319

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

One more good news:

Friedsam pulled out of Bogotá next week, and Irina replaced her in the MD. Hope she does great there as well, Sudamerica has been so kind with her this year
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 12:46 PM   #2320
country flag UCLA

Wow. That`s really a good news. Good luck Irina.
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 03:45 PM   #2321
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Still bipolar, but the winning streak is alive after all.
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 09:01 PM   #2322
country flag dos Santos

Old Apr 4th, 2014, 09:27 PM   #2323
country flag Curcubeu

Today was the first time I have seen her play since her winning streak started and her serve is really looking good again.

While she is rather consistent from the baseline, her game in the forecourt still remains messy. Many easy sitters missed there, but got the job done easily under difficult conditions.

Did anybody understand why she called the supervisor?
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 11:34 PM   #2324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Today was the first time I have seen her play since her winning streak started and her serve is really looking good again.

While she is rather consistent from the baseline, her game in the forecourt still remains messy. Many easy sitters missed there, but got the job done easily under difficult conditions.

Did anybody understand why she called the supervisor?
Haven't seen the match, but I'm glad she won. Most likely dos Santos will post the match on youtube and you can have one more look to see why she called the supervisor.

Next up is her doubles partner, Maria Irigoyen. They played against each other 3 times already and Irigoyen is still to win a set. Last meeting two weeks ago, in semifinal in Sao Paulo, ended with a quick 62 61 win for Irina. Hope I'm not speaking too soon, but I think it's time for another final (maybe even another title) for our girl
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 09:26 AM   #2325

Irina-Camelia & Maria are in the doubles final