Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 142 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2014, 07:00 PM   #2116
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Irina Begu ‏@irina_begu ·
Good morning Rio!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=614142408657637
She deserves some holidays now.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2014, 08:36 PM   #2117
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Rio q :

(6)Begu v Perez
(wc)Ce v (12)Kania

GL

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 10:42 PM   #2118
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Oh, she has to!
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 03:28 AM   #2119
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

If she messes this up...

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 07:07 PM   #2120

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Irina takes the first set 6-3
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 07:37 PM   #2121
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

63 61

Cé awaits for a spot in MD
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 07:37 PM   #2122

Rio de Janeiro (BRA), Q-R32:

(6)Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU) d. Adriana Perez (VEN) 63 61

Glad she finished this match in straight sets. Wild Card Gabriela Ce of Brazil next and she shouldn't be a problem for Irina (on a good day)
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 07:41 PM   #2123
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Rio de Janeiro (BRA), Q-R32:

(6)Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU) d. Adriana Perez (VEN) 63 61

Glad she finished this match in straight sets. Wild Card Gabriela Ce of Brazil next and she shouldn't be a problem for Irina (on a good day)
Hai Irina!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 08:46 PM   #2124
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

She can go really far in Rio if she keeps this up. Of course Perez is no measure stick for Irina-Camelia but she isn't that shabby on the dirt either.

Taking into account that she didn't drop her serve even once during her first match on clay for nearly half a year clearly proves to me that she is on her way up again.
Now dispose of wildcard opponent #3 for this year and let your cakewalk draw powers bring you into the easiest section of the draw again.

EDIT: Confused Perez who according to stats barely plays on clay with Gamiz, nevermind.

Last edited by Curcubeu : Feb 15th, 2014 at 09:07 PM.
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 09:29 PM   #2125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
She can go really far in Rio if she keeps this up. Of course Perez is no measure stick for Irina-Camelia but she isn't that shabby on the dirt either.

Taking into account that she didn't drop her serve even once during her first match on clay for nearly half a year clearly proves to me that she is on her way up again.
Now dispose of wildcard opponent #3 for this year and let your cakewalk draw powers bring you into the easiest section of the draw again.

EDIT: Confused Perez who according to stats barely plays on clay with Gamiz, nevermind.

Still, she is showing some sort of form, compared to what she showed in her first match versus a Wild Card this year
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 06:30 PM   #2126
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Lost a set to Cé
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 06:34 PM   #2127
country flag Curcubeu

Broken for the 5th time in a row to Ce after not dropping her serve the entire match against Perez.

What a trolling artist.
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 07:16 PM   #2128
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Won 63 26 62. Phew
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 07:22 PM   #2129
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
It seems to me as if the opponent doesn't even matter anymore. Let her play against Majeric on Monday, Voskoboeva on Tuesday and Lepchenko on Wednesday and you will get the same messiness, the same up and down play, the same mental brainfarts. She is receiving one cakewalk draw after another, so it's hard to get some reference, but it really looks like it.
B3gu does it again.
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 09:22 PM   #2130

Oh my