Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 129 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #1921
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

At least she doesn't throw in the towel ā la Sorana when having an off-day.

Good mental effort at the start of the second set to get back into the match. Slightly cutting off the errors was enough to do so.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #1922
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
At least she doesn't throw in the towel ā la Sorana when having an off-day.

Good mental effort at the start of the second set to get back into the match. Slightly cutting off the errors was enough to do so.
Haha well pointed out although she cutted out the erros from 4-5 a game to 2-3.
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #1923
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Dat slice winner

Even in such a shitfest she shows how much talent she has and how good she could be.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #1924
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

My oh my, she holds when serving for a set, that's something new.
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #1925
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Just no. Who is she, what is this. Please stop.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #1926
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Just no. Who is she, what is this. Please stop.
This is everything but tennis.

Who cares about this match? Her career is in danger if she doesn't pull the plug soon.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #1927
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Got 2nd weakest ranked player of the 31 [after Klaffner] - AGAIN ! and still didn't win . I think it's good I couldn't watch the match.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #1928
country flag Curcubeu

I feel bad for the people who paid for that.

The thing is and I've already mentioned it in GM is that she was indeed trying to mix it up, but she looked so clueless and desperate by doing so that I really felt bad for her.

A change of coaches is a must do.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #1929
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #1930
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Sori can join her and they can make pair-therapy

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #1931
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
Sori can join her and they can make pair-therapy
This is Romanian tennis for you.

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #1932
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Is she following in Raluca Olaru's footsteps or what?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #1933
country flag Curcubeu

Looks as if she will play the WTA Challengers in Nanjing and Taipei to end her season, instead of European indoor events.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #1934
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

What she needs is a LONG break to sort her shit out, for real.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #1935
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
What she needs is a LONG break to sort her shit out, for real.
It certainly takes something to lose to Piter. How hopeless she looked out there today - omg...

I'm quite disappointed with Irina-Camelia's attitude. She won that newcomer award and suddenly really starts to behave like the 'Princess' that we were calling her. There was nothing wrong with her shoulder yesterday, but what was she doing out there?

She's frustrated with her coaching environment, but c'mon, you have a brain to think for yourself to be at least able to beat these Piter, Voracova or Zhao's out there. To lose to them, she really has to play her absolute worst and she really does.

Her draws are an utter joke, but she can't even take advantage. To be honest, if it wasn't for her drawing Rus at the AO for example, her ranking would already be back to where she started her ascendance. It's shocking how she lost the plot and what is even more shocking is that she simply resigns.