Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 125 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 17th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #1861
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

R2 against Julia, looks like another epic shitfest is coming tho.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 17th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #1862
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
R2 against Julia, looks like another epic shitfest is coming tho.
Good, you can watch it as it will be the 1st match played on CC tomorrow. Streams are available.

Me for my part, I will watch Warsaw-GOAT instead, playing at the same time on the minor court.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 02:22 AM   #1863
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be sleeping dear
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 05:32 AM   #1864
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

A Tennis Lesson
by Irina-Camelia Begu

Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 05:35 AM   #1865
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Showing some vintage form for this 64 60 win over Julia Goerges. Well done, Irina!
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 05:36 AM   #1866
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Being bageled by Blegu and still in top 100? Really?

Anyway Irina
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 06:25 AM   #1867
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Wow, she's got some life left in her. What a pleasant surprise, to beat the Gorgeous like that.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 06:28 AM   #1868
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

1st of all, nice trolling from the organizers to put the only two people with an umbrella in their hand right in front of the camera. I don't question the sense of taking an umbrella with you on a sunny day, it might be the Asian way of saving from the heat.

Secondly, Irina-Camelia played a smart match from what I saw. She went for her shots when possible (and getting them inside the lines for most part), but was also able to crumble in the defense just enough at times to make Goerges hit the famous one more shot.

I haven't seen her so well composed on serve for ages. When something distracted her, she would just wait and refocus just to not get rushed into another DF galore. And what do my eyes see? Only 2 DFs in the whole match. This is something she should keep in mind in future.

That said, there is no way this girl should be ranked outside the Top 100. Goerges' trainwreck of a backhand made it easy for her, but today it became obvious that her main weaknesses need to be fixed in the head and those are easier to solve than the one of Goerges' flawed technique.

Pity she is playing for Poland now.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 06:42 AM   #1869
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Who's playing for Poland?
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 06:48 AM   #1870
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Who's playing for Poland?
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #1871
country flag codrutc

Ha, ha, nice TV blunder.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #1872
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

you gotta love her randomness...I know Goerges isn't a synonym of quality most of the time, but she lost to Carol Zhang few weeks ago and now bagels Julia

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #1873
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

This budget stream
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #1874
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

So random

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #1875
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

I would have loved to have seen that Han-Begu match from R1.

Anyways, well done Irina for beating Julia, and keep going! I love her randomness.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote