Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 123 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 10:17 AM   #1831
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #1832
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

She breaks early in the second set, I hope she can hold her service games now!
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #1833

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

5-0 in just 20 minutes Panova gave up already.
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 10:47 AM   #1834

76(8) 61
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #1835
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Romanian tennis players Losing a tight first set and then totally giving up
Oh, wait! Panova is not the Romanian girl.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #1836
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
a complete shit festival I would say
And yet Irina-Camelia occassionally shows what she could be capable of if she bothers for once.

Anyway, peak WTA, peak Irina-Camelia. I honestly never lol'ed so hard at a match.

Blegu showed up early today with 3 DFs in that first game, couldn't even spin the ball into the court and looked if she couldn't really care less. Got the rebreak somehow and the show began:

ace followed by DF, world class return followed by forehand down the line missing my metres, smart play by wtf shot selection, choking by mental GOATing, one mess of a match. And that net game - lord have mercy.

That TB however (I mean no Begu classic without TB) was the cherry on the cake. First of all, line judges fucked up massively, another couple of DFs, 1-5 down.
It wouldn't be a 'real' Irina-Camelia TB if this one doesn't go the distance, so a couple of great points, UE Panova 6-6, epic rally to 7-6 followed up by obligatory DF.
The best thing was her reaction after that world class forehand on the run to set up the decisive SP. No screaming or anything just a sigh of relief and a 'it was about f*cking time' stare to her box.

Throughout the whole match her non-reactions on those really superb winners at times cracked me up. She really knows that she is playing at her absolute minimum right now and those points are more or less a drop in the ocean for her.

The 2nd set saw Panova imploding and Irina-Camelia showing glimpses of her serve. All those DFs wouldn't be half as tragic if those 2nd serves she actually gets over the net wouldn't be top class most of the time.

The hilarious thing watching her play is that you get the feeling she is just trolling. She can create powerful shots effortlessly and all of a sudden. This together with her lackluster posture in between points is really making it all seem so comical.

Everything, but absolutely everything mental in her game right now.
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #1837
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

a win is a win given her season...let's hope there will be more to follow

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #1838
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

First MD win after 2 months
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #1839
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Tashkent GOAT is back
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #1840
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Irina won a TB 5 aces....and 9 DFs

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #1841

16 57 with Torro-Flor.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #1842
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Out of top 100 - maybe is better this way, she will wake up and take what it's needed to stop her fall.

Last edited by grs : Sep 11th, 2013 at 09:52 AM.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #1843
country flag Curcubeu

Her serve stats are simply shocking.

If you look back how she was serve botting her way to the title last year and what has become out of this in 2013. I really would order her to work on that serve day in day out in the off-season. She is still capable to hit a couple of great ones, but the consistency is totally gone.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #1844
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

What can I say? Just so disappointed for her.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #1845
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

11 months since her last 2 consecutive MD wins
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote