US Open Newsflash: Serena d Dechy 6-1 6-1 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2002, 12:29 AM   #1
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
US Open Newsflash: Serena d Dechy 6-1 6-1

Code:
                   Williams             Dechy 

Aces                       6                0 
Double Faults              0                3 
Winners (Inc. Svc)        27                2 
Unforced Errors           14               14 
Total Points Won          57               27 

Break Pt Conv  5 of  9 = 56%    0 of  1 =  0% 
Net Approaches 5 of  6 = 83%    4 of  6 = 67% 

1st Serve %   24 of 39 = 62%   29 of 45 = 64% 
Win % 1st Svc 21 of 24 = 88%   16 of 29 = 55% 
Win % 2nd Svc  9 of 15 = 60%    2 of 16 = 13% 

Fastest Serve        109 MPH           95 MPH 
Ave 1st Serve Speed   97 MPH           89 MPH 
Ave 2nd Serve Speed   78 MPH           84 MPH
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2002, 12:31 AM   #2
DD

DD has disabled reputation
SERENA ISN'T SERVING AS HARD AS SHE USED TO. BUT SHE IS WINNING AND THAT IS WHAT COUNTS.

CONGRATS SERENA

big sis watch out

JUSTIN HENIN

KIM CLIJSTERS

SERENA WILLIAMS

VENUS WILLIAMS
DD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 12:31 AM   #3
venusfan

venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of
prestty solid.. I knew Serena felt sorry for that Corina on monday night or else it would have been 6-0,6-0
"I told her, `You don't want to get into a hitting battle with Sharapova, because it would be uneven for Sharapova, because Sharapova only has one good side and that's her backhand,"'. "`You don't want to get into that for the simple reason you would win. So try to hit some balls to her strong side, to her backhand, and that would help you with your match for tomorrow

Sir Richard Williams
venusfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 12:32 AM   #4
selesadmirer

selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about
venusfan how could you say that,serena would never beat corina 6-0,6-0.very rude i must say.

selesadmirer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 12:33 AM   #5
selesrules

selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past
2 winners, 14 errors. Why did she even show up...
selesrules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 12:37 AM   #6
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point
Congratulations to Serena ... onward to title no.2 it seems.

Can Venus really stop her ????????
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 12:37 AM   #7
country flag Jericho

Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute
Ratio of winners/errors...2:1 good job!!!
I think shes saving her power for the quarters and up...

Jericho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 12:42 AM   #8
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Big newsflash. I'm stunned.
Ok, I'm just being sarcastic.
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 12:43 AM   #9
country flag Becool

Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute
I must say I was a little bit worry for this match. Dechy is tough, but the statics are so satisfatory

She seems on track for this US Open! GO SERENA!!!!

serena
townsend × rezaï × lisicki
vesnina × keys × mladenovic

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]
Becool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 12:43 AM   #10
Weevee

Weevee is just really nice Weevee is just really nice Weevee is just really nice Weevee is just really nice Weevee is just really nice Weevee is just really nice Weevee is just really nice Weevee is just really nice Weevee is just really nice Weevee is just really nice Weevee is just really nice
Corina was very competive.
Weevee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 12:48 AM   #11
Playa

Playa has disabled reputation
Did you see the poll ? 34% of people beleive Serena's outfit is the BEST ,compared to 24 % for anna , 14 % for haklroad.

I knew serena , would have kept this outfit for only a couple of days.
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 12:50 AM   #12
Cybelle Darkholme

Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future
VENUS WILL STOP HER, I hope.

GO VENUS GO SERENA MEET IN THE FINAL SO VENUS CAN DO THE LITTLE SISTER BEAT DOWN!!!!
The WTA Women of Wonder Featuring....The Goddess: Venus Williams The Glamazon: Serena Williams The Lioness: Jennifer Capriati The High Priestess: Monica Seles The Saint: Kim Clijsters The Phoenix: Chanda Rubin The Bon Vivant: Amelie Mauresmo The Titan: Lindsay Davenport The Courtesan: Anna Kournikova The Exile: Martina Hingis The Sorceress: Anatasia Myskina The Minx: Maria Sharapova
Cybelle Darkholme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 01:40 AM   #13
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute
Yes Serena certainly is on track! GO GIRL!

But Venus will wipe that serene smile off her face soon enough
Couver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 01:49 AM   #14
Althea

Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice
Congratulations Serena... You were like, you know soooooooo on tonight

luna_moonstone... cybelledarkholmexx....
I don't think soooooooooooooo :-P

but then again with Venus and Serena one never knows...

Best wishes to both
Go Venus.... Go Serena...
Althea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote