Ranking Watch - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 20th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #16
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ranking Watch

Singles:
32(24)
Singles Race:
41(38)
Doubles:
80(72)

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2009, 09:38 PM   #17
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay. View Post
I'm not quite sure how she stayed at 24 considering she was defending a Tier II semifinal points, but okay

Hopefully she can make up for the Charleston points in Stüttgart
Amelia Island points came off this week; Charleston points (220) come off next week I think
It's not that bad now though
She has Berlin points (220), Rome points (70), Roland Garros points (180) and Wimbledon points (280) to defend this Spring. Then, there's Bad Gastein points (130), New Haven points (140), US Open points(120), Beijing points (70), and then just 40 points combined from Stockholm, Zurich, Linz, Stuttgart, Tokyo, and the Olympics

Let's hope Agi has a good clay court season. She needs it! 1 more week to go

Old Apr 20th, 2009, 09:40 PM   #18
country flag hellas719

In doubles, she has 220 points from Charleston, 280 points from Roland Garros and 280 points from Wimbledon to defend this Spring
Let's hope she plays doubles in Stuttgart, Rome, etc. where she didn't play doubles last year
If she is ranked high enough

Old Apr 21st, 2009, 06:36 PM   #19
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not too concerned about doubles really, but the singles ranking is About 80% sure she won't be seeded at FO
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2009, 02:48 AM   #20
country flag hellas719

The Boiled Egg has Agi up to #31 now
But that could change later on this week
It can't go up anymore. It can only go down

Old May 1st, 2009, 02:52 AM   #21
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

She will move up to number thirty-one next week I'm pretty sure. She has enough to pass Stosur, who is thirty-one, but it's possible someone behind her will move up. Until the French Open, she has 145 points to defend. A pair of second rounds at the next two events would give her 140. A pair of third rounds would be 250. Unless she gets some brutal draws, I don't want to jinx her, but she should have a pretty good chance at being seeded at the French Open. Also, 33 or 34 is pretty likely to be a seed with players like Zvonareva, Srebotnik, Cornet, and Bammer all possible withdrawals. I just hope she can be seeded at the French Open and Wimbledon, after that, she really has no points to lose.
Old May 1st, 2009, 02:53 AM   #22
country flag iGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
The Boiled Egg has Agi up to #31 now
But that could change later on this week
It can't go up anymore. It can only go down
Oh, okay... Of course it can go up though... Or do you mean by next week. I have to say though, Madrid seems like a pretty good way to earn some points, so hopefully she can find her game by then .
Old May 1st, 2009, 03:55 AM   #23
country flag hellas719

I mean by Monday it can't go up because everyone else's points have been taken off by the Boiled Egg and Agi is out so she can't gain anymore this week

Old May 4th, 2009, 12:38 PM   #24
country flag iGOAT

I think she will fall to number thirty-four or lower now. With Srebotnik out, a seed at Roland Garros is ranked thirty-three. That means she NEEDS a good showing in Madrid! Please no bad draws .
Old May 4th, 2009, 07:05 PM   #25
country flag hellas719

She is number 30 this week. Up from #32 last week
I guess I was wrong after all

Yeah, I agree about that. She needs a great draw in Madrid. Is Vera Zvonareva playing RG? That could improve Agi's chances to be seeded

Agi is still #80 in doubles
In the singles race, she is #42.

Old May 4th, 2009, 10:24 PM   #26
country flag iGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
She is number 30 this week. Up from #32 last week
I guess I was wrong after all

Yeah, I agree about that. She needs a great draw in Madrid. Is Vera Zvonareva playing RG? That could improve Agi's chances to be seeded

Agi is still #80 in doubles
In the singles race, she is #42.
I doubt Vera is playing. I didn't even notice she is 30 . I also think she will only fall to 33. She will lose 109 points, which puts her at 33 if no one else around there moves. Hopefully no one will....
Old May 8th, 2009, 08:46 PM   #27
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Now she is 38ª and will fall down even more...
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2009, 12:06 AM   #28
country flag iGOAT

So with this week's rankings I think she is number thirty-nine, but with her win today she is back up to thirty-five. I think she will need the quarterfinals to get back to top thirty-two though so unless Zvonareva and someone else withdraw I think a French Open seeding won't be happening.
Old May 12th, 2009, 11:36 AM   #29
country flag iGOAT

It looks like she will be number thirty-five now. She could go a little up or down depending on the players around her, but it looks like she will still need one more win to have a French Open seeding , and it's pretty unlikely she'll beat one of these next two.
Old May 18th, 2009, 03:07 AM   #30
country flag hellas719

Singles Ranking:
38->30
Singles Race Ranking: