Ranking Watch - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2009, 09:26 PM   #1
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Ranking Watch

As of February 9, 2009, Agnes is ranked 30 in the world.

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2009, 06:00 AM   #2
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future
Re: Ranking Watch

Attached Images
File Type: png helyezés2008.png (14.2 KB, 67 views)

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 12:42 AM   #3
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Agnes moved up one spot this week. She is now #29.

Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 01:42 AM   #4
country flag hellas719

Agnes moved up one spot this week to #28

Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 03:36 AM   #5
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:15 PM   #6
country flag hellas719

Agnes now #27

Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 12:09 AM   #7
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
I love this!

^Great
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 08:24 PM   #8
country flag hellas719

Still #27

Old Mar 18th, 2009, 02:32 AM   #9
country flag iGOAT

I think she should move up a bit, since she didn't play IW last year
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 04:32 PM   #10
country flag hellas719

Agi's rank:
27-->25
Doubles:
Singles Race:

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 01:14 AM   #11
country flag hellas719

Okay, so Agnes has 1110 points to defend between now and Wimbledon. I hope that she extends her run here, as she matched her '08 performance already, so she should be looking for a way to try and defend all of these points.
The worst thing that could happen is that Agi plays no events until after Wimbledon and her ranking will fall to around 85, so she really has A LOT of points to defend this Spring

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 02:50 PM   #12
country flag Peterk07

Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Okay, so Agnes has 1110 points to defend between now and Wimbledon. I hope that she extends her run here, as she matched her '08 performance already, so she should be looking for a way to try and defend all of these points.
The worst thing that could happen is that Agi plays no events until after Wimbledon and her ranking will fall to around 85, so she really has A LOT of points to defend this Spring
Yeah, she matched her '08 ytd performance. You're right, the upcoming few months was her last year's peak period, so most of her points will go. But this is clay season, so I am quite optimistic. She may not climb up in the rankings until after Wimbledon, but seeing her improving form, I think she has her chances to defend those points - or at least most of them. If she'll do that, she'll have great chance to get back inside the TOP20 by the end of the year, because she has almost nothing to defend from the Olympics and from the entire autumn season.

The most important thing is to continue to improve her game, and find a good coach finally. (She and her manager said, that they are working on this 24/7, and want to find a coach by the end of april.)
Peterk07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 07:44 PM   #13
country flag hellas719

Singles Rank:
25-->24
Doubles Rank:
63-->65
Singles Race:
50-->37

Old Apr 13th, 2009, 01:13 AM   #14
country flag hellas719

Singles Rank:
24-->24
Doubles Rank:
63-->72
Singles Race:
37-->38

Old Apr 13th, 2009, 09:53 PM   #15
country flag iGOAT

I'm not quite sure how she stayed at 24 considering she was defending a Tier II semifinal points, but okay

Hopefully she can make up for the Charleston points in Stüttgart