Who is Canas' girlfriend?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2002, 06:27 PM   #1
country flag veryborednow
Team WTAworld

veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future
Who is Canas' girlfriend??

On NEW YORK STORIES today they interviewed Canas (who has broken his wrist) and asked him why he was here and he said

"I have to be here to watch my girlfriend play"

so.....? Someone who's still in the draw obviously, but does anyone know who? being purely nosey of course
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2002, 06:29 PM   #2
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
Maria Emilia Salerni
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 06:34 PM   #3
country flag Nimi
Team WTAworld

Nimi has disabled reputation
Ya i heard that in Eurosport & wandered too... Thanx
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 06:35 PM   #4
country flag veryborednow
Team WTAworld

veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future
thank you
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 02:12 PM   #5
country flag Nina_rus

Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all
is she still playing btw?
Nina_rus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 02:23 PM   #6
Meesh

Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute
She lost in the first round of singles to Cara Black and is still in doubles w/ Asa Svensson. They won their first round and meet Teryn Ashley /
Sarah Taylor both of the US next.
Meesh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 03:38 PM   #7
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Canas has a girlfriend?
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 05:15 PM   #8
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
yes adnil and a very pretty one!
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 05:26 PM   #9
country flag bubble

bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold
any pic of her?

MaRiA kIrIlEnKo

DiNaRa SaFiNa

AnAstAsiA

NaDya

VeRa

bubble is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 05:40 PM   #10
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
she's a cutie
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 07:31 PM   #11
country flag Nina_rus

Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by bubble
any pic of her?

with Fernandez
Nina_rus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote